When your child wants to reach new heights, invest in a sturdy Step Stool in a timeless design.
- Why is the Step Stool a good choice? Because the Step Stool’s premium quality and smart, stylish design mean both you and your child can use it every day for many years. The Step Stool is easy and fun for a child to carry from room to room.
- Is it a non-slip step stool? Of course! The Step Stool is stable and has a non-slip rubber surface that provides a good grip, even for fidgety wet feet.
- Is the Step Stool made in Sweden? Yes, our Step Stool is designed and made in Sweden using durable materials with a long lifespan. This means it can be passed on and used by child after child.
- When can my child begin to use the Step Stool? It’s difficult to recommend a specific age since all children develop at different rates and a step stool has many areas of use. Just remember to always supervise your child when they start to use the Step Stool.
- Is the Step Stool safe? Safety is our top priority—so all bathroom products from BABYBJÖRN comply with the relevant safety requirements for plastic in both Europe and the USA. This means that the plastic we use undergoes continual rigorous testing for Bisphenol A (BPA) and other harmful substances.
Returning products purchased online at TJsKids.com has specific guidelines based on the type of items you're dealing with.
For regular price items, you have up to 10 days from the date of receiving your order to return or exchange merchandise. To qualify for a full refund, the items must be in new, unused condition with their original packaging, and you'll need to present the online store receipt. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
Gifts and promotional sale items can be exchanged within 30 days from the day the purchaser receives the merchandise. If you receive a gift from someone else, the countdown starts from the day you receive the product.
However, items marked as "Clearance" or "Final Sale" are not returnable or exchangeable.
Certain items are non-returnable due to health and safety considerations.
These include car seats, potty seats, bath toys, bath-related items, breast pumps and accessories, bottles, cosmetics, diapers, feeding products, and more. These restrictions are in place to ensure the integrity of the products and protect the health of customers.
Please be aware that there are absolutely no returns, refunds, or exchanges for clearance items, car seats, potty seats, and a range of other specified products purchased at any TJ's store or through TJsKids.com.