The Spring 'n Release Latches are spring-loaded for easy use and feature a wide easy grip surface for quick parent access. They are simple to install and easy to use.
- Wide Easy Grip surface for quick parent access
- Attach enclosed positioning tape to mounting surface of all pieces. DO NOT remove second tape backing yet.
- Position catch 1 inch from inside edge of cabinet frame. Mark catch position. Remove positioning tape backing and stick in position. CAUTION: Enclosed double sided tape is for positioning only. You must secure catch and latch to cabinets and drawers with enclosed screws.
- Position latch so it engages catch when door is opened about 1.5 inch. Mark latch position. Remove positioning tape backing and stick in position. Check alignment of catch and latch prior to attaching with screws. Afer checking alignment, secure both catch and latch tightly with screws.
To Use: When drawer is open 1.5 inch the latch will engage catch. Press down on latch with finger to open
NOTE: An alternative method to mount these cabinet latches is to mount the catch on the side of the cabinet and then mount the latch sideways on the edge of the cabinet door or drawer.
CAUTION: This product is only a deterrent. It is not a substitute for proper adult supervision. Discontinue use when child becomes old enough to defeat it. Toxic and dangerous substances, as well as sharp edges or pointed objects, should always be placed high up or totally inaccessible to small children
Dimensions & Shipping
- Estimated Ship Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 2 inch
- Estimated Ship Weight: 0.1 lbs
- Available for gift wrap