Prima Pappa Zero 3 High Chair - Linear Grey
Despite being Peg Perego entrylevel and youngest highchair, Prima Pappa Zero3 is able to offer all the functions and qualities of its older brothers.
Ultralight and multifunctional, it growths with your child from 0 to 3 years of age: during the first few months of life it can be used as a comfortable, relaxing reclined cradle, as from 6 months as a highchair for eating and playing, and later on, without the tray, to eat at the table with the grownups.Features
- Type approved for children from birth.
- Prima Pappa Zero3 has 7 different height positions.
- The backrest can be reclined into 5 positions.
- High chair footrest is adjustable to 3 positions.
- PVC covering
- The cushion cover can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Double transparent tray with removable, dishwasherproof top section.
- The 5 point safety strap and anatomic crotch strap retain your child in complete safety.
- Handy opening and closing buttons.
- Extremely compact when closed, it can even stand alone