Primo Viaggio Kinetic Convertible Car Seat Eco Leather - Licorice
The Primo Viaggio Kinetic convertible car seat offers advanced protection and comfort for a rear-facing or forward-facing child, from her first trip up to 65 pounds.
The Primo Viaggio Kinetic includes two safety features not seen on other convertible car seats: an integrated anti-rebound bar that minimizes the rotation of a seat in a crash and energy-absorbing kinetic pods on the sides of the car seat. The pods are the first point of contact in a side-impact collision, serving to deflect forces away from your child.
To keep your rear-facing child comfortable, the anti-rebound bar includes a spacer that adds two inches of leg room and can be stowed away when not in use.
The Primo Viaggio Kinetic includes three cushions that properly position your child's head, neck and torso, each of which can be removed as she grows. An included cup holder on the side of the seat keeps a drink handy.
- Can be used rear facing for children 5 to 45 lbs. and forward facing for children 22 to 65 lbs.
- Side Impact Protection protects childs head, neck and spine. Easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat
- Kinetic Pods help to move forces away from your baby in case of a side collision.
- EPS Expanded Polystyrene + EPP Expanded Polypropylene: Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Polystyrene, in shell and energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Polypropylene, in the head panel protects childs head and torso from impact forces.
- Anti-rebound Bar protects baby by minimizing forces and reducing rotation in case of front or rear collision. The ARB is integrated and storable.
- The Anti-rebound bar spacer allows for extended rear-facing use by increasing your childs leg room by 2 inches / 5 cm.
- Included Cup Holder
- Energy Management System absorbs crash energy with parts designed to bend during a collision, deflecting energy from the childs body. A contoured steel back plate minimizes and reduces forward movement upon impact.
- Tri-stage cushion
- Easy Tight Latch System
- Made in Italy