The Press 'n Pivot Latches feature an easy grip wide surface for quick parent access and they are simple to install and easy to use.
- Attach enclosed positioning tape to mounting surface of all pieces.
- DO NOT remove second tape backing yet. Position catch piece 1 inch from the inside edge of the cabinet or drawer frame. Mark catch position. Remove positioning tape backing and stick in position.
- CAUTION: Enclosed double sided tape is for positioning only. You must secure catch and latch to cabinets and drawers with enclosed screws.
- To Install Latch: Position latch so it engages catch piece when door is opened about 1 to 1.5 inch. Be sure small protrusion on latch is positioned
- ABOVE angled edge of catch. Mark latch position. Remove positioning tape backing and stick in position. Check alignment of catch and latch prior to attaching with screws. After checking alignment, secure both catch and latch tightly with screws.
- To Open Cabinet Door: When drawer or cabinet is opened 1 to 1.5 inch the latch will engage catch. Press down on latch to open.
- To Disable Latch (Non-use Position): Grasp mid-section of latch and rotate 180 degrees. To reengage, rotate latch an additional 180 degrees back to original position.
CAUTION: This product is only a deterrent. It is not a substitute for proper adult supervision. Discontinue use when child becomes old enough to defeat it. Toxic and dangerous substances,as well as sharp edges or pointed objects, should always be placed "high up" or totally inaccessible to small children.
Dimensions & Shipping
- Estimated Ship Dimensions: 7 x 4 x 1 inch
- Estimated Ship Weight: 0. 2 lbs
- Available for gift wrap
Returning products purchased online at TJsKids.com has specific guidelines based on the type of items you're dealing with.
For regular price items, you have up to 10 days from the date of receiving your order to return or exchange merchandise. To qualify for a full refund, the items must be in new, unused condition with their original packaging, and you'll need to present the online store receipt. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
Gifts and promotional sale items can be exchanged within 30 days from the day the purchaser receives the merchandise. If you receive a gift from someone else, the countdown starts from the day you receive the product.
However, items marked as "Clearance" or "Final Sale" are not returnable or exchangeable.
Certain items are non-returnable due to health and safety considerations.
These include car seats, potty seats, bath toys, bath-related items, breast pumps and accessories, bottles, cosmetics, diapers, feeding products, and more. These restrictions are in place to ensure the integrity of the products and protect the health of customers.
Please be aware that there are absolutely no returns, refunds, or exchanges for clearance items, car seats, potty seats, and a range of other specified products purchased at any TJ's store or through TJsKids.com.