Press and Pivot Latches
The Press 'n Pivot Latches feature an easy grip wide surface for quick parent access and they are simple to install and easy to use.
- Attach enclosed positioning tape to mounting surface of all pieces.
- DO NOT remove second tape backing yet. Position catch piece 1 inch from the inside edge of the cabinet or drawer frame. Mark catch position. Remove positioning tape backing and stick in position.
- CAUTION: Enclosed double sided tape is for positioning only. You must secure catch and latch to cabinets and drawers with enclosed screws.
- To Install Latch: Position latch so it engages catch piece when door is opened about 1 to 1.5 inch. Be sure small protrusion on latch is positioned
- ABOVE angled edge of catch. Mark latch position. Remove positioning tape backing and stick in position. Check alignment of catch and latch prior to attaching with screws. After checking alignment, secure both catch and latch tightly with screws.
- To Open Cabinet Door: When drawer or cabinet is opened 1 to 1.5 inch the latch will engage catch. Press down on latch to open.
- To Disable Latch (Non-use Position): Grasp mid-section of latch and rotate 180 degrees. To reengage, rotate latch an additional 180 degrees back to original position.
CAUTION: This product is only a deterrent. It is not a substitute for proper adult supervision. Discontinue use when child becomes old enough to defeat it. Toxic and dangerous substances,as well as sharp edges or pointed objects, should always be placed "high up" or totally inaccessible to small children.
Dimensions & Shipping
- Estimated Ship Dimensions: 7 x 4 x 1 inch
- Estimated Ship Weight: 0. 2 lbs
- Available for gift wrap