Ozzi Backless Booster - Carbon
Ozzi is a Clek backless, belt-positioning booster seat designed and engineered to help keep your precious cargo safe. Ozzi provides comfortable, portable, secure seating for todays family on the go.
The Clek UAS system locks the booster seat into place quickly and easily using your vehicle's UAS anchorage system.
UAS (Universal Anchorage System) refers to the pair of fixed lower anchors built into the crease between the seat back and seat cushion. UAS comes standard in some vehicles manufactured in 2001 and 2002 and all vehicles in 2003 and newer.
If your vehicle does not have a UAS anchorage system, you can still use Ozzi anchored.Ozzi Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that UASes are locked with an audible click
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading causes of death for children ages 3-14 in North America
- Children ages 4-8 who use booster seats are 59 percent less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by safety belts alone
- New laws in place in most states and in Canada require the use of age-appropriate booster seats
- Clek UAS connectors attach securely to your vehicle's UAS lower anchors in 10 seconds (or less) in most vehicles.
- Ultra-light for easy portability between vehicles
- Fabric on the underside protects vehicle seat
- Plush seat cover is removable and washable
- Easy to customize with optional Clekjacket seat covers in kid-friendly colors and patterns. Change your seat's look as quickly as they change their minds. Available in Accessories.
- Strap-thingy carrying strap is optional with Ozzi seats. Great for no-hands carrying convenience. Slip the strap over your shoulder while moving from point A-to-B and beyond.
- Height of the Rear of the Seat: 4 in.
- Height of the Front of the Seat: 5 in.
- Depth of the Seat: 13.25 in.
- Width of the Seat: 12.75 in.
- Weight: 5 lb
- Height: 40-57 inches
- Weight: 40-120 lbs
- Age: 4+ years recommended
- The Ozzi conforms to all applicable Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards 213.2 (CMVSS) and are certified for use in motor vehicles.
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Registration Card
- Dimensions: 18 in. x 16.375 in. x 10.25 in.
- Weight: 7 lb
- Clekjacket Booster Seat Cover
- Strap-thingy Carrying Strap