Philips Avent nipple protector SCF156/00 made of ultra-fine soft, odourless, taste-free silicone that protect sore or cracked nipples during breastfeeding
- Easy latch on for your baby
- Your baby can easily latch on through the shield and create a seal.
- Made with odorless, taste free, ultra-fine silicone
- The Philips Avent Nipple Protectors are made of an odorless, tastless ultra-fine silicone.
- Shaped to allow skin contact with baby
- Your baby can still feel and smell your skin and continue to stimulate your milk supply while suckling, and will return easily to the breast once your nipples are healed.
- Protect sore nipples during breastfeeding
- Philips Avent Nipple Protectors are only designed for use when you have sore or cracked nipples and should be used with health professional advice.
- Country of origin: England
- Weight and dimensions Diameter: 15 mm
- Allows baby to feel your skin
- Allows baby to smell your skin Â
- Material: Silicone, BPA Free*
- What is included Small Nipple Protector 2 pcs
- Development stages 0 - 6 months
- Ease of use
Heal when still breast feeding Â Â
- Easy latch on
- Ultra fine silicone
|Vancouver - Marine Drive Inventory
|Victoria - Douglas Street Location Inventory
|Vancouver - Kitsilano Inventory
|Victoria - Colwood Inventory
Returning products purchased online at TJsKids.com has specific guidelines based on the type of items you're dealing with.
For regular price items, you have up to 10 days from the date of receiving your order to return or exchange merchandise. To qualify for a full refund, the items must be in new, unused condition with their original packaging, and you'll need to present the online store receipt. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
Gifts and promotional sale items can be exchanged within 30 days from the day the purchaser receives the merchandise. If you receive a gift from someone else, the countdown starts from the day you receive the product.
However, items marked as "Clearance" or "Final Sale" are not returnable or exchangeable.
Certain items are non-returnable due to health and safety considerations.
These include car seats, potty seats, bath toys, bath-related items, breast pumps and accessories, bottles, cosmetics, diapers, feeding products, and more. These restrictions are in place to ensure the integrity of the products and protect the health of customers.
Please be aware that there are absolutely no returns, refunds, or exchanges for clearance items, car seats, potty seats, and a range of other specified products purchased at any TJ's store or through TJsKids.com.