PLEASE NOTE: This item is ONLY available through SPECIAL ORDER. Please allow 8 - 12 weeks for the item to arrive depending on availability.
Our Mid-Century Changing Top is a simple way to transform our sleek dresser into a smart changing table - and, when the little ones grow up, back again.Features
- 5.35 inch Interior divider
- Meets or exceeds all lead paint certification tests
- Easily attaches to our Mid-Century Dresser with two included screws
- Constructed of veneer over MDF and wood
- Please Note: This changing top fits Mid-Century Dressers that are 39 wide x 20 deep inch, sold starting November 2013. Please measure your dresser prior to purchase to ensure fit.
- Overall: 2.56 H x 38.98 W x 19.84 D inch
- Material: Manufactured wood; Wood
Returning products purchased online at TJsKids.com has specific guidelines based on the type of items you're dealing with.
For regular price items, you have up to 10 days from the date of receiving your order to return or exchange merchandise. To qualify for a full refund, the items must be in new, unused condition with their original packaging, and you'll need to present the online store receipt. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
Gifts and promotional sale items can be exchanged within 30 days from the day the purchaser receives the merchandise. If you receive a gift from someone else, the countdown starts from the day you receive the product.
However, items marked as "Clearance" or "Final Sale" are not returnable or exchangeable.
Certain items are non-returnable due to health and safety considerations.
These include car seats, potty seats, bath toys, bath-related items, breast pumps and accessories, bottles, cosmetics, diapers, feeding products, and more. These restrictions are in place to ensure the integrity of the products and protect the health of customers.
Please be aware that there are absolutely no returns, refunds, or exchanges for clearance items, car seats, potty seats, and a range of other specified products purchased at any TJ's store or through TJsKids.com.