Foonf Convertible Car Seat Marshmallow
- Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame
- Anti-Rebound Bar: improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat
- Rigid-LATCH Forward-Facing Installation
- Unique design improves Rear-Facing installation
- Foonf includes an easy-to-engage, smooth recline function, making each ride more comfortable
The Clek Foonf is the mother of all car seats. Its patented REACT (Rigid-Latch Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology) safety system revolutionizes forward-facing safety performance by significantly reducing the forces transmitted to the child in a collision delivering 'rear-facing like' performance. Foonf offers an industry-leading extended rear-facing use up to 50 pound, complete with a steel anti-rebound bar for enhanced safety performance. Its tank-like construction features a complete metal substructure, dual layers of energy absorbing foam and adjustable structural headrest for advanced side impact protection. Innovative convenience features like Rigid-LATCH makes proper forward-facing installation effortless. At less than 17 inches wide, it makes 3-across installation possible in most vehicles. The Foonf is tailored in GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Super Fabrics, which provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants (excluding leather models).
- Extended Rear-Facing Installation: Foonf was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use, which is to accommodate children in a rear-facing installation until their 4th birthday.
- Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Energy-absorbing foam-lined Headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers: Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child.
- Rigid Sub-Structure: Foonf is reinforced by a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
- Anti-Rebound Bar: In Rear-Facing mode, Foonf's Anti-Rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child's head from impact in the case of a collision.
- Rigid-LATCH Forward-Facing Installation: Over 80% of child seats in North America are not used properly. Hands down the easiest Forward-Facing installation in its class, Foonf's Rigid-LATCH system makes proper Forward-Facing installation effortless.
- Improved Rear-Facing Installation: Unique design improves Rear-Facing installation with an easy-access belt path, small footprint and Anti-Rebound Bar that provide a snug installation with ease.
- Smooth Recline: Foonf includes an easy-to-engage, smooth recline function, making each ride more comfortable. Approved for use in Aircraft The Crypton fabric is not machine washable or dryer friendly. It is designed to spot wash which should take care of 99% of spills and blowouts.
- Rear Facing Mode: 25 - 43" in height, 14-40lbs in weight and Can hold head unassisted (approx 6 months)
- Forward-facing Mode: 30 - 49" in height, 22-65lbs in weight, and Min age 1 year and walking unassisted
|Seat Width||13 - 17"|
|Seating Height||22.5 - 26.5"|
|Harness-Slot Height||10.5 - 17.5"|
|For-aft measurement in rear-facing||33"|
|Height measurement in rear-facing||25.75-25.8"|
|Seat weight in forward-facing||32lbs|
|Seat weight in rear-facing||36lbs|
Built like a tankThis Canadian made car seat boasts all the technology you could think of and more. It is built like a tank and uses automotive grade technology to keep your precious cargo as safe as can be.
When forward facing, it is very easy to use ridged latches for installation in the vehicle. It has a super narrow exterior making it possible to install 3 in a row in most standard vehicles or just have a bit of extra space for other passengers.
They use extremely high quality fabrics that look and feel great while still being super durable and easy to maintain.