Sudocrem has been helping to soothe sore skin for almost 80 years. The market leader in the treatment of Diaper Rash, it is used by mums, dads and healthcare professionals everywhere.
Unlike some Diaper Rash products on the market, Sudocrem Diaper Rash cream is a licensed medicine, which means we have had to submit clinical data proving that Sudocrem is an effective and safe treatment.Sudocrems clinically proven to soothe, heal and protect your babys delicate skin and works in three ways:
- A water-repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping to stop any irritants (urine and faeces) coming into contact with the skin.
- It both softens and soothes sore, inflamed skin.
- It has a weak local anaesthetic to help ease pain and irritation.
So what gives Sudocrem its healing properties? Here is the science bit:Sudocrem contains:
- Hypoallergenic lanolin, to help soothe and soften irritated skin.
- Zinc oxide which reduces the loss of tissue fluid.
- Benzyl benzoate and benzyl cinnamate which are ingredients of Balsam of Peru, recognised for its healing properties.
- Benzyl alcohol, a weak local anaesthetic which eases pain and also acts as a disinfectant/antibacterial agent.
As a protective antiseptic cream, Sudocrem is also helpful in the treatment of other skin conditions. You can buy Sudocrem from independent pharmacies, major pharmacy chains, supermarkets and selected childrens department stores.
Always read the label.Sudocrem can be applied at every nappy change to help soothe your babys skin.
- Step1:Start by putting a little on the tip of your finger - always remember a little Sudocrem goes a long, long way
- Step2:Gently massage Sudocrem into the skin using light, circular movements (do not rub, especially if the skin looks sore)
- Step3:When you are finished, there should be a thin translucent film left on the skin. If the area stays white, you have put too much on
- Step4:Add more Sudocrem to the area as often as you need to
Returning products purchased online at TJsKids.com has specific guidelines based on the type of items you're dealing with.
For regular price items, you have up to 10 days from the date of receiving your order to return or exchange merchandise. To qualify for a full refund, the items must be in new, unused condition with their original packaging, and you'll need to present the online store receipt. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
Gifts and promotional sale items can be exchanged within 30 days from the day the purchaser receives the merchandise. If you receive a gift from someone else, the countdown starts from the day you receive the product.
However, items marked as "Clearance" or "Final Sale" are not returnable or exchangeable.
Certain items are non-returnable due to health and safety considerations.
These include car seats, potty seats, bath toys, bath-related items, breast pumps and accessories, bottles, cosmetics, diapers, feeding products, and more. These restrictions are in place to ensure the integrity of the products and protect the health of customers.
Please be aware that there are absolutely no returns, refunds, or exchanges for clearance items, car seats, potty seats, and a range of other specified products purchased at any TJ's store or through TJsKids.com.