T.J.'s the Kiddies Store Ltd. (TJsKids.com, also known as TJ’s Kids) will gladly beat or match local competitor's prices for identical in stock items in new condition, whether regular or sale priced. Proof of the current in-store or online retail price of any local competitor’s ad (printed or digital) is required for a price match.
Price Match Details and Conditions*:
- Local competitors are defined brick and mortar (physical location) authorized retailers within the same city as a TJ's Kids location.
- Item must be identical (TJ's Kids reserves the right to refuse items not deemed 'identical').
- A current Canadian retailer's advertisement must be presented (printable or on mobile) and verified by a staff member.
- To qualify for price Match, the price must be a "regular price" and not a sale price (see details below).
- We reserve the right to verify a competitor's advertised price and the availability of the item.
- All matches are done against pre-tax prices; customer is responsible for applicable taxes.
- We reserve the right to limit price match to reasonable quantities.
- Limit of one competitor online price match per identical item, per customer.
- For matching eligible online competitors, the retail price must be current and shown on the Canadian competitor's website or mobile application at the time price match is requested and they must offer free shipping.
- If the item is ON SALE (clarified as any price that is not 'regular price') then TJ's Kids will gladly meet the price.
- Retailer must have the advertised item in stock and be available for immediate sale
- TJ's Kids Price Match is not valid for the following online retailers:
- Any US (or International) websites or companies
- Printouts, screen shots and competitor offer shown on any site other than the competitor's website will not be accepted.
- Membership only discounts or companies such as Costco and Amazon Prime
- Online "Marketplace" or auction-type websites (including Amazon.ca and Amazon.ca marketplace), or any other secondary seller websites are specifically excluded whether hosted on a competitor’s website or otherwise
The Price Match Policy does not apply to the following:
- Bundled offers
- Sale prices (see above for clarification)
- Advertising errors and/ or misprints
- Rebates or free/ bonus/ gift card offers
- Rain checks
- Paid loyalty membership or paid loyalty programs (i.e., prices that require a club or loyalty card that is associated with a membership fee)
- Special financing offers
- Liquidation or clearance items/ centers
- Previously discounted or sale items that are deemed 'final sale' TJ's Kids
- One Day Sales (Thrifty Thursday/Today Only/Flash Sale)
- Non-branded or private labels
- Product services (including but not limited to, warranty, assembly, delivery, shipping, etc.)
- Display merchandise, used or previously owned items
- Damaged product or opened packaging
- Gift Cards or Prepaid cards
- Items out of stock at a TJ's Kids at the time the price match is requested
Where a price match with a retailer is applied after purchase, the difference will be refunded in the same method as the original payment within 14 days of original purchase date. Original receipt is required.
A one-time price adjustment will be permitted within 14 days of initial purchase with original receipt. All adjustments are refunded in the original form of payment. Online purchases cannot receive price adjustments in retail stores. TJ's Kids retains the right to designate that price adjustments are not available during certain promotional events (i.e., Boxing Day, Black Friday, Cyber Monday), one day sales, or that price adjustments are not available on certain items. Please note that Holiday sales such as (but not limited to) Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Boxing Day are not eligible for price adjustments. Discounts offered on these promotional days will not be honoured on previous purchases.