The Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen is highly effective and falls into the highest category for water resistance with an 50+ SPF rating.
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen is perfect for daily use and for anyone spending time in the sun. Including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and anyone with sensitive skin. Classified as water resistant - 80 minutes. This is the FDAs highest possible rating meaning that it will maintain its SPF up to 80 minutes after water immersion.
There's no need to apply the sunscreen 30 minutes before exposure to sunlight since it works immediately upon application.
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a 1 rating in 2010, 2011, and 2012, 2013 - Baby, Beach and Sport
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Highest SPF 50+ (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Non-nano formulation Average particle size: 100 micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have
- No animal testing (Leaping Bunny member)
|Brand||辛克宝贝 Think Baby|
Returning products purchased online at TJsKids.com has specific guidelines based on the type of items you're dealing with.
For regular price items, you have up to 10 days from the date of receiving your order to return or exchange merchandise. To qualify for a full refund, the items must be in new, unused condition with their original packaging, and you'll need to present the online store receipt. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
Gifts and promotional sale items can be exchanged within 30 days from the day the purchaser receives the merchandise. If you receive a gift from someone else, the countdown starts from the day you receive the product.
However, items marked as "Clearance" or "Final Sale" are not returnable or exchangeable.
Certain items are non-returnable due to health and safety considerations.
These include car seats, potty seats, bath toys, bath-related items, breast pumps and accessories, bottles, cosmetics, diapers, feeding products, and more. These restrictions are in place to ensure the integrity of the products and protect the health of customers.
Please be aware that there are absolutely no returns, refunds, or exchanges for clearance items, car seats, potty seats, and a range of other specified products purchased at any TJ's store or through TJsKids.com.