With a secure two-way locking system, Double Locks help prevent pinched fingers by keeping children from fully opening or closing cabinets and drawers.
- Two-way locking system prevents your child from opening and closing cabinets and drawers
- Easy for adults to use and install
- To ease installation, make guide holes for screws with a small nail.
- Position catch 1 from inside edge of cabinet or drawer frame. Make positionfor guide holes. install and slightly tighten with screws.
- Position latch so it engages catch when cabinet or drawer is opened. Mark position for guide holes. install and slightly tighten screws.
- Adjust latch and catch so cabinet or drawer locks when opened or closed. Tighten screws.
When opening or closing cabinets or drawers, the latch will engage. Simply press down on latch with finger to release.
CAUTION: This product is only a deterrent. It is not a substitute for proper adult supervision. Discontinue use when child becomes old enough to defeat it. Toxic and dangerous substances, as well as sharp edges or pointed objects, should always be placed high up or totally inaccessible to small children
Dimensions & Shipping
- Estimated Ship Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 0.5 inch
- Estimated Ship Weight: 0.1 lbs
- Available for gift wrap