Shipping Methods & Rates
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
TJSKIDS.COM currently uses UPS, Fed Ex, Purolator and Canada Post for most shipments. For local orders, we offer free pickup at all of our locations. Click here for a list of TJ's store locations. We also offer our own home delivery service.
If none of the above shipping methods will apply to your location, please contact our service representatives at [email protected], or call us at 1800-755-4857.
Free Shipping over $69.99 metro Vancouver, $99 within the province and the rest of Canada.
Parcels are normally shipped using Canada Post. In some cases we use UPS instead. The choice of shipping courier is up to the discretion of Tj's The Kiddies Store.
Limited time offer, some restriction and exclusions may apply. TJSKIDS.COM reserves the right to cancel the promotion or modify it at any time.
At the moment this promotion is only offered in major Canadian cities. The following areas are excluded from the promotion but are not restricted to: the United States, Yukon, Northwest territories, Newfoundland, and Nunavut.
This promotion does not apply to oversized items such as furniture, mattresses, etc.
The shipping package weight and dimension is restricted to 15lbs and lower and small parcel.
Over size items shipping
If the store pickup/ home delivery/UPS & Canada Post options are not applicable to your specific situation, please send us an email listing the items you want us to deliver as well as the destination address. We use 3rd party freight companies to accommodate over sized shipping. Oversized deliveries are done by pallet. The destination address and item list are used to receive a quote from the freight companies.
To your door service
FREE Local delivery service is available Monday to Friday, and available in British Columbia. Only the following cities are available for TO YOUR DOOR service.
Greater Vancouver Cities：
Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Surrey, Coquitlam, Delta, White Rock, Langley, New Westminster, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody
Vancouver Island City：
*** PLEASE NOTE *** Orders will be contacted to setup delivery appointments. Please allow a 4 hour window for delivery. Deliveries will made only once, re-deliveries will be charged an additional fee of $10. Oversize items will be assessed on a per delivery basis. Further details call: (604)324-2888 or delivery department at ext. 115
Terms and Conditions of Door Service
- Due to the current sanitary situation, our driver is not allowed to enter the customer's house. All deliveries are to the front door only.
- Tj’s agrees to deliver the customer’s fully paid goods to a pre determined location at a set price.
- Tj’s delivery service employees will ascertain if the route is without potential danger.
- Tj’s delivery service employees will not attempt to proceed if they believe the route may compromise the personal safety of themselves or the safety of fellow employees.
- The customer accept all responsibility for the damages incurred to the customer’s property, including but not limited to both the customer’s home and the customer’s merchandise that has been delivered.
- Tj’s accepts no responsibility for the damages s incurred to the customer’s property, including but not limited to both the customer’s home and the customer’s merchandise that has been delivered.
Site to Stores Pick up
We offer free store pickups at any of our locations. Please note that as all stock is normally transferred from the main warehouse to the store, some waiting may be involved. Therefore, the site to store pickup service IS NOT INSTANT. We insure that every order is prepared promptly and leaves the main warehouse on the next available truck. The tentative truck schedule is as follows.
- Tuesdays: West 4th locations
- Wednesdays: Kelowna location (approximately once every 3 weeks)
- Thursdays: Victoria location (approximately once every 2 weeks)
- Friday: West 4th locations
Some items may only be available at one of our satellite location which will affect the estimated arrival date of your order. You can always contact us to receive the latest information regarding the status/location of your order. An email is sent to you once the order is ready for you to pick up. If some items are unavailable we promptly contact you to resolve the issue.
Please note that due to limited warehousing space, the West 4th location cannot accommodate large item pickups such as furniture, etc. The closest location is the Marine drive store.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer our free shipping to select remote areas due to the higher cost of shipping.
These exception areas include: Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunvaut & the following postal codes:
British Columbia: V0W, V0C, V0T, V0J, V8J, V0V, V8G, V8C, V0T, V1J, V1G
Manitoba: R0B, R8N, R8A, R9A, R0L
Alberta: T0H, T8S, T0G, T0A, T0P
Saskatchewan: S0M, S0J, S9X, S0P, S0E, S0L, S0N, S4H, S0C, S4A
Quebec: G8P, G0V, G0W, G0T, G0H, G0G, G5B, G0C, G4X, G0C, G0J, G5J, G4W, G0E, G5H, G0K, G5R, G0L, G5T, G5A, G8M, G8J, G8L, G8K, G8H, G8N, G7P, G7B, G7N, J1T, J0A, J1Z, J5V, J3T, J6E, J0R, J8C, J0T, J0K, J9L, J9E, J0X, J0W, J0M, J0Z, J9P, J0Y, J9P, J9T, J9Z, J0T
Ontario: P0V, P9N, P8T, P8N, P0W, P0Y, P0X, P9A, P0T, P0L, P5N, J0T
Newfoundland & Labrador: A0P, A0R, A2V, A0K, A0A
Nova Scotia: B0E