Pali Milano Combo Chest Mocacchino 101-M
PALI furniture: lovingly made by their family for yours. Each PALI piece is the result of over four generations of hard work and tradition. Since 1919, PALI has been manufacturing beautiful, Italian-crafted children’s bedroom furniture in the Friuli region of North-Eastern Italy. Back then, PALI workers made everything by hand at the family home.
Today, the PALI workshop features the most modern technology, and operations have expanded to North America. Yet each crib, dresser, and combo changing table is created with just as much attention and devotion. PALI has become a leader in the industry, noted for its innovation and attention to detail.
PALI has gained priceless experience gained over the years. Although much has changed in production methods, styles, and tastes, one thing remains the same: the desire for a well-made product. The PALI family understands what little ones need to feel safe and comfortable, and what parents need to have peace of mind.
- Mocacchino finish
- Poplar and ash veneers construction
- Modern and contemporary look
- Full-extension drawer glides for smooth operation and safety
- Solid Radiatta Pine drawer boxes with English dovetail construction at front and rear
- E1 standard medium density fiberboard (MDF) exceeds CARB formaldehyde emissions requirements
- Complies with all crib standards required by CPSC (ASTM F1169 and 16CFR1508)
- Finishes exceed lead and heavy metal content requirements required by CPSC (ASTM F963-07 and 16CFR1303)
- No assembly required
- Pali uses non toxic, lead-free water-based paints, only water-based glues, recycled cardboard for their packaging and techniques that minimize solvent emissions and surpass American standards. They also recycle all materials that cannot be reused. Therefore, Pali's commitment to a greener environment is a commitment to each and every one of their customers and the well-being of future generations.
- Assembled dimensions: 36 in H x 54 in W x 30 in D
- Ship weight: 73 lbs