Baby's first sensory development toy! Stimulates each of baby's senses!
- Sight: the dark and contrasting spots all over Sophie the Giraffe's body provide visual stimulation and make her easily recognisable to baby. She soon becomes a familiar and reassuring object.
- Hearing: her squeaker keeps baby amused, stimulates his hearing, and helps him to understand the link between cause and effect.
- Taste: Sophie the Giraffe is very flexible and has lots of parts for baby to chew (ears, horns, legs). She is perfect for soothing baby's sore gums when teething and is completely safe.
- Made of 100% natural rubber and food paint.
- Touch: Sophie the Giraffe is perfect for baby's small hands. She is very light and her long legs and neck are easy for baby to grip. She is very soft to touch, just like baby's mummy, stimulating soothing physiological and emotional responses.
- Smell: the singular scent of natural rubber (from the Hevea tree) makes Sophie the Giraffe very special and easy for your child to identify amid all his other toys.
- from Birth.
Current Reviews: 10
Submited By: Will Iam on 03/25/2016
Bought this product end of November 2015 when our baby was about 3 months old and she has been using it every now and then as of December 2015. About 1 month ago we noticed some cracks in the neck of the giraffe and those cracks got bigger in a few weeks time and now it shows a few real openings and we decided it's no longer safe for our baby to chew on it. Basically we have been using it for about 3 months and now we have to throw it away. Not clear what caused these cracks/ope-
nings, our baby doesn'-
;t have teeth coming through yet so she has only been chewing on it with the gums.
We expected this product to last longer than this especially when we look at what we paid for it ($ 25.99). Called the 1-800-755--
4857 number that was on the receipt and got a negative answer on the question if there is any warranty on this product, we're disappoint-
ed about this answer, it's not that we deliberate-
ly damaged the product, it has been used by a baby as it's supposed to be used and then after 3 months we can throw it away. Not happy with the "serv-
ice" from TJ Kiddies, that'-
s for sure.
Submited By: Julia Bradley on 05/31/2011
It's worth it! My daughter wasn'-
t too interested in Sophie until she started teething, then it was the best thing going. She has now figured out how to make it squeak, so she has so much fun with it now.
Submited By: Jennifer Simmons on 04/12/2011
Spend the money. This thing was my son't favorite toy. I have no idea why, but he loves it.