A happy figure that's lightweight and bounces when tapped on his head, encouraging baby to crawl after it. While lying on his tummy, place Jumpy
in front of your baby, within hands reach. Let your baby look at Jump
y and watch what he does. If your baby does not reach out with his hand, tap Jumpy
gently on the head to encourage him to copy you.
- Jumpyís flexible body lets baby play with it in diverse ways -- lying on his tummy, his back or while sitting up.
- Baby can hold it in one hand or with both hands.
- Baby can bring it to his mouth to explore the textured balls or rub the rattling hands with the little bumps.
- He can move it from one hand to another, shake it and watch how it moves.
- He can put Jumpy on the floor and strike the head to see how the force causes it to move and bounce.
Current Reviews: 1
Submited By: Shadan Esfahani on 09/25/2009
This was the first rattle I bought for my son. It is not exactly a rattle. But I was in hurry and wanted to get something for him. I never knew that it would become his favorite toy. In my opinion it is not even cute. But my son loves it so much. This brings the biggest smile to his little face, and I am yet to figure out what about this toy is so amusing :)