The Complete BPA free feeding set is made from stainless steel. Specifically we use 18/8 - 304 Medical grade stainless steel.
The product is then wrapped in polypropylene. The products are all free of BPA, phthalates, melamine and biologically harmful chemicals.
Do you conduct animal testing?
We do not conduct animal testing on any of our products. All of our testing is either chemical testing or biological testing (on cells). We utilize third-party globally certified laboratories to conduct our testing.
How do I care for my Thinkbaby Feeding Set?
When washing the set in the dishwasher, we recommend using a detergent that is free of chlorine. Most of the natural detergents on the market from Eco Lever to Seventh Generation should be free of toxic chemicals. If hand-washing, the American Pediatrics Association suggests using warm soapy water, but only if you live in an area with treated water systems.
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET,Melamine and biologically harmful chemicals
- The Complete BPA Free set contains: Bento box, soup bowl, baby bowl, kids cup.Made from highly sustainable materials
- Bento box with air tight lid. The container does not leak even with water placed inside it. Great for baby bags or lunch boxes
- Baby Bowl - Low profile baby feeding bowl with lid. Designed for early feeding. The lid will be easy to locate among other clear lids commonly found in household drawers as we have colored coordinated them.
- Soup Bowl - High profile baby soup bowl. Perfect for soup or cereal. Also comes with color coordinated lid
- Kids cup - Perfect first cup and comes with handle that can clip onto bag straps.
- The bento box, baby bowls, and Kids cup are made from food grade stainless steel and then wrapped in polypropylene. The interior and exterior separate for easy cleaning