Please note: This product only can ship to Canada address.
Stokkes signature height adjustable baby pram. The ultimate connection stroller.
With pioneering seat height adjustability, the iconic Stokke Xplory brings your baby closer promoting interaction while you explore the world together. Thoughtful design makes Stokke Xplory effortless to maneuver, even around the tightest city corners. Front or rear facing, Stokke Xplory provides an almost infinite choice of seating positions. No other stroller brings child and parent together like the Stokke Xplory. Features
- Raises your baby higher to promote eye contact and connection
- Suitable from newborn with the optional Stokke Xplory pram
- Multiple parent and forward facing stroller seat positions
- Suitable for toddlers up to 15kg with the included Stokke Stroller Seat
- 360 degree lockable swivel wheels for effortless maneuverability
- Part of a travel system when combined with a car seat
Stokke Stroller Seat
- Ergonomic height and angle adjustable handle provides a wide range of positions.
- Two-wheel function makes it easy to stroll on rough and uneven surfaces (on the beach, on pebbles etc.)
- Easy swivel front wheels make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces
- Open design with space between the wheels and no crossbar to restrict the way you walk
- Raises your child higher, promoting interaction while you explore the world together
- Fits all table heights in cafes/restaurants
- 3 parent facing positions: sleep, rest and active, and 2 forward facing positions: rest and active
- Soft padded seat
- Depth adjustable baby pad
- An extra cushion reduces the seat depth to fit the smallest babies
- The adjustable foot rest eliminates dangling feet and stimulates movement and variation whilst sitting
- Height adjustable - brings the baby closer to mom and dad
- Curved base with air ventilation
- Integrated pockets for storage
- Optional opening for ventilation through 30% of the hood to prevent your child from overheating. Opening protected by mosquito net
- Carry handles fastened to the sturdy plastic gives a very safe solution when carrying the Cot
- Visor for extra protection from wind and light. Can be folded back or removed by unzipping it from the hood
- Soft interior lining provides a comfortable environment for the baby.
- Cover lined for extra protection
- Removable for temperature regulation and allows easy access to the baby.
- Pram accessory sold separately
What is included
- Stokke offers two car seats that can be used with Stokke strollers without the use of adaptors: The Stokke iZi Go X1 by BeSafe and the Stokke iZi Sleep X3 by BeSafe
- Stokke offers Car Seat Adaptors making it possible to use selected models of car seats made by other manufacturers.
- Car seats and Car Seat Adaptors are sold separately
Seat with textiles
- A chassis with seat and textile sets.
- Seat Padding, Rear Textile Cover, Harness Protector, Seat Rail Cover and Hood with Visor, Baby Pad, Shopping Bag, Mosquito Net and Rain Cover
- Chassis weight in kg/lbs: 8.3/18.3
- Seat weight in kg/lbs: 3.8/8.38
- Chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 75-102x89-123x56.5/29.5-40.2x35-48.4x22.4
- Folded chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 99x34x56/38.9x13.4x22
- Pram Accessory weight in kg/lbs: 4.4 / 9.7
- Chassis with pram accessory dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 75-102x89-123x56.5/29.5-40.2x35-48.4x22.4
- Folded chassis with pram accessory dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 107/42.1 x 45/17.7 x 56.5/22.0
- Seat suitable for weight in kg/lbs: From birth to 15kg/45lb
- Pram Accessory suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 0-9/0-20
- Maximum storage load in kg/lbs: 2/4.4
- Materials: Chassis: Aluminium and plastics. The upholstery is made of polyester and polyurethane, the transparent rain cover is made of phtalate free PVC. The mosquito net is made of polyester mesh and the shopping basket is made of PVC/polyester filament
- Must be washed separately
- When washing the baby insert, remove the inside cushion before washing
- Canopy and visor can only be hand washed separately. Unzip the visor and remove the front rib from the canopy before washing
- Seat lining, back cover and harness protectors can be machine washed at 40 degree C/ 104 degree F
- Seat rail padding can be washed at 30 degree C/ 86 degree F
- Shopping bag and diaper bag can only be wiped with a clean damp cloth. Be sure to remove excess water
- See the user guide for further instructions
- The stroller should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning
- All technical solutions are hidden in the chassis making it easy to clean and maintain