NOTE: This product only can ship to Canada address.
Smart design for Urban lifestyle
With reclining two-way seat and compact folding design, Stokke Scoot is the smart and ideal solution for a smooth ride around the city and for travelling. Stokke Scoot with its compact size, user-friendly handling and swift maneuverablity makes your on-the-go lifestyle more enjoyable and playful with your baby. With the addition of Stokke Scoot Softbag, the stroller is even more comfortable for the smallest of passengers.
- Two-way seat with 3 positions each way: Acitve, Rest, Sleep.
- Adjustable rotation handle with 3 positions in use and 1 completed folded position for compact folding.
- Large foam filled rubber tires with built in suspension for a smooth ride and no risk of puncturing.
- Locakable swivel wheels that make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
- Adjustable footrest that can be adpated when baby grows
- Spacious shopping basket with easy access from all sides.
- Roomy seat with superior ergonomics and adjustable harness for baby comfort.
- High seat position to bring the child to tables in cafes/restaurants.
- Oversized canopy with SPF 50+ for protection.
- Ventilation both on canopy and on the side in sleeping position.
- Compact folding and easy to carry.
- Stokke offers Car Seat Adaptors making it possible to use selected models of car seats made by other manufacturers
- Stokke Scoot Chassis
- Stokke Scoot Seat with textiles
- Harness Protector
- Hood with Visor
- Mosquito Net
- Rain Cover
- Chassis weight in kg/lbs: 9/ 19,8
- Seat weight in kg/lbs: 3,8/ 8,4
- Chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 75*111*55/29,5*43,7*21,6
- Folded chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 72*32*55/28,3*12,6*21,6
- Seat suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 15/33
- Maximum storage load in kg/lbs: 2/4,4
- Materials: Chassis: Aluminium and plastics. The upholstery is made of polyurethane, the transparent rain cover is made of phtalate free PVC. The mosquito net is made of polyester mesh and the shopping basket is made of PVC/polyester filament.
Hard parts Maintenance
- Must be washed separately!
- When washing the baby insert, remove the inside cushion before washing.
- Canopy and visor can only be hand washed separately. Unzip the visor and remove the front rib from the canopy before washing.
- Seat lining, back cover and harness protectors can be machine washed at 40 C/ 104 F.
- Seat rail padding can be washed at 30 C/ 86 F.
- Shopping bag and diaper bag can only be wiped with a clean damp cloth. Be sure to remove excess water.
- See the user guide for further instructions.
- The stroller should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning.
- All technical solutions are hidden in the chassis making it easy to clean and maintain.
- If any function of the stroller is not working properly, contact your nearest Stokke retailer.