Help keep dangling window blind cords out of your child's reach.
- Stores excess cord out of your child's reach
- Easy for you to wind and release
- Does not interfere with use of blinds
- Slide cord between two posts on top cover.
- Place base over cover, slide cord through side slots, and snap shut.
- Wind up cord by turning cover clockwise until cord is at desired height.
- To unwind, press tab on side of cover and turn counterclockwise.
- To remove, pull cover from base and release cord.
- Once Window Blind Cord Wind-Ups are in place, pull on cord above them to raise or lower blinds.
NOTE: If the cord is pulled below Window Blind Cord Wind-up, the unit may pop open.
Dimensions & Shipping
- Estimated Ship Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 1 inch
- Estimated Ship Weight: 0.1 lbs
Current Reviews: 1
Submited By: Janice Sowden on 07/16/2009
These don't work well at all - they are only useful if you never want to lower or raise your blinds.