When kids are first learning to use "grown-up" cups, accidents abound. Reflo Smart Cups are designed to smoothen that process. They're designed with a unique insert that allows liquid to flow when tipped, just as with a regular, rimmed cup—and because that insert is clear, kids can see beverage levels and practice judging how much they need to tip the cup. But unlike regular cups and ruby-encrusted goblets, these also prevent splashes from sudden movements. That same feature might also tempt parents to borrow the cups when they're running out of the house with iced coffee or water for the car, especially because the cups are designed to fit in cup holders.
- Virtually splash proof, spill resistant (but not spill-proof)
- Insert slows and redirects beverage flow so that children learn the fundamentals of open-cup drinking without much mess
- Free-flowing cup requires no suction, Dishwasher safe, No moving parts to trap debris or germs
- Convenient splash-proof cup for adults
- Cup capacity: 6 fl. oz. with insert, 10 fl. oz. without insert
- Made in the USA