The Stylish, All-Terrain Stroller
The Book Cross is the rugged three-wheel stroller with an elegant touch. Conquer all types of terrain with this unique stroller. Comfort and style pair with extreme functionality to create the ultimate outdoor ride.
Stroll anywhere in style with the Book Cross. Three large, high-performance wide-tread wheels allow the stroller to conquer all types of terrain with ease. The ball bearings and suspensions give baby a comfortable and smooth ride over rough surfaces. Sophisticated, yet durable, fabrics complement the rugged design of the Book Cross. The bumper bar is outfitted with Prima Classe upholstery while the large protective hood includes a peek-a-boo window with magnetic closure.
Easy Access Braking
Located on the adjustable handlebar is a hand-controlled dynamic brake that allows parents quick access to the rear braking system. A remote front swivel control on the side of the chassis can lock or unlock the front wheel with just the turn of the knob. Combined, these mechanisms allow easy access to braking and limit the parent from having to bend down and touch the wheels to engage the brake.
All the Extras
The Book Cross has built-in anchors that allow it to turn into a travel system with the Primo Viaggio car seat, without the need for adapters. It has the unique Book fold, which allows it to be closed inward, keeping the upholstery clean, and it also stands alone when folded. A large, accessible storage basket gives parents the opportunity to store all the necessities.
- From birth, to 55 lbs.
- Large, soft ride wheels
- Hand-controlled dynamic brake
- Remote front swivel control
- Travel System Compatible
- Easy, compact close
- Premium Chassis: Can fold inward like a book with just one hand
- Soft Ride: Three high-performance wide-tread wheels equipped with eight ball bearings and suspensions to allow for greater maneuverability and comfortable riding
- Hand Brake: An easy to use hand-controlled dynamic brake is located on handlebar
- Remote Front Swivel Control: Allows parents to swivel or straighten wheel without having to bend over and touch front wheel
- Travel System: Travel System-compatible with the Primo Viaggio infant car seat. Accepts car seat directly on to chassis, without the need for adapters
- Easy Close: Innovative design allows for quick, easy and compact fold
- Basket: Large, practical and easy-loading storage basket that holds all of the necessities
- Recline: The seat has multiple recline positions, including a flat recline for newborns
- One-Piece Handle: Allows for easy push with just one hand and can be modified to fit each parents height preferences
- Large Hood: Keep baby protected with the large hood that includes a mesh insert that provides extra ventilation and a magnetic peek-a-boo window
- Bumper Bar: Front bumper bar hinges open for easy access to child. Outfitted in Prima Classe material
- Fashion Forward: Upholstered with a variety of fashionable collections, in materials that will keep child comfortable
- Made in Italy: All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else