The enclosed handle, ring and sippy spout are for use with BOTH the Pacific Baby 3-in-One and All-in-One bottles. The sippy spout should be pulled to the top of the bottle ring until the brim of the sippy spout is against the inner top of the bottle ring. Fit the handle over the bottle spout and secure onto the bottle by screwing the bottle ring snugly onto the bottle. Your bottle is now ready to be used as a sippy cup!
- Always test temperature of liquid before feeding baby.
- Do not use microwave to heat milk or formula or juice, as microwave heating may produce localized high temperatures.
- Do not attempt to enlarge the spout hole, and test the spout before each use by pulling in all directions. Discard if spout shows any signs of wear or tearing.
- Do not put child to bed with bottle.
- Always use this product with adult supervision (accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled).
- Never use feeding spouts as a soother.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Keep all components out of the reach of children.
- Clean before each use.
- Do not leave a feeding spout in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in sterilizing solution longer than recommended, as this may weaken the spout.
- Wash your product in warm soapy water and boil for 5 minutes before 1st use to ensure hygiene.
- Do not allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals as this could damage the product.
This product has been extensively tested against and is in compliance with safety standards imposed by the major regulatory agencies in both the United States and Europe.
Available for Giftwrap