As soft and supple as your newborn's skin can be, it can also lose its moisture for a number of reasons like bathing, dry weather, illness and such. Hydra Bebe is a gentle and soothing moisturizer especially developed for the delicate skin of your newborn. And like all Mustela products, it is alcohol free and hypoallergenic.
Ideal for after bath application, Hydra Bebe helps promote healthy, moisturized skin.
- Provides long-lasting hydration* with a formulation based on the combination of sweet almond oil and jojoba oil.
- Effectively restores the hydrolipidic film.
- Softens the skin with the presence of shea butter in the formulation.
- Fluid, easy to apply.
- Non-greasy, penetrates immediately, leaving the skin supple and silky-smooth.
- Hypoallergenic - specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
- Tested under dermatological control.
- 300 mL
Current Reviews: 2
Submited By: peanut wu on 08/14/2011
Although this product works fine, as a mother, I care about how the ingredient-
s of the product affect my baby'-
t. After researchin-
g, I found out that this product is just mediocre because the ingredient-
s in this products are only as good as common big brand products(s-
uch as Johnson and Johnson, etc) yet pricier .
There are 3rd party organizati-
ons which test ingredient-
s and rank the rate for how the ingredient-
s would affect on our body. This products scored only 5 out of 10 (1:good, 10:bad).
I am a big fan of TJ's Kiddies Store; however I can't find any skin care products that score lower than 5 among those products you are carrying. Do you have any plan to carry healthier products such as "Eart-
h MAMA angel Baby"-
re's Baby ORganics&q-
uot;, etc like big organic healthy line brands?
Mother of 2 year old DS
Submited By: Danielle D'Sena on 08/08/2009
Smells wonderful, great on baby'-
s skin, but also leaves my hands feeling nice and soft and smelling great. I use it more on myself than I do my baby!