PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE SENSITIVE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT IT IS A FINAL SALE. NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS ARE PERMITTED.
Swing is a single electric pump designed for moms who pump occasionally.
- 2-Phase Expression technology is proven to produce more milk in less time.
- Convenient battery power option for portable pumping.
What is 2-Phase Expression Technology?
Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation phase - When babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression phase - After milk flow or let-down starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
- Compact, lightweight motor: Fits easily into purse or tote bag
- 2-Phase Expression technology: Produces more milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum in the expression phase
- Convenient AC adaptor or battery power options: For charging and mobile pumping
- Single pumping kit with 24 mm PersonalFit breastshield: For comfortable, efficient pumping
- Easy-to-use vacuum controls: Let you choose your most comfortable pump setting
- Drawstring bag: Keeps you organized between pump sessions
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are made without BPA: Safe for you and your baby
- Color: Yellow
- Power: 60 Hz
- Unit Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging: 9 5/8 x10 7/8 x 4 3/4
IMPORTANT: This product is a single user item. Use by more than one user may pose a health risk, performance questions, and voids the warranty What is Included
- 1 x Motor unit
- 1 x PersonalFit 24mm (medium) breastshield
- 1 x Breastshield connector (pump body)
- 1 x Valve
- 2 x Membranes
- 1 x Tubing
- 2 x 5oz (150mL) breastmilk bottles
- 2 x Bottle lids
- 1 x Bottle stand
- 1 x Shoulder/neck strap
- 1 x AC adapter
- 1 x Drawstring bag
- 1 x Breastfeeding Information Guide
- Instructions for use
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breastmilk if bottles or components become damaged.
Current Reviews: 6
Submited By: Rusell Liu on 06/21/2012
This is the first pump we got and it's working so great that my wife enjoy pumping so much now...
Submited By: Sharon Tan on 09/17/2010
This pump is efficient and well worth the money. It was comfortabl-
e and effective and definitely recommende-
Submited By: Victoriya Dragun on 03/26/2010
This pump was a life saver for me! I don't know what would I do without it! have been using it for 5 month and NO complains! And I thought pumping would be so much hassle, it's NOT