PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE SENSITIVE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT IT IS A FINAL SALE. NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS ARE PERMITTED.
Pump In Style Advanced is a daily use double electric breastpump designed for moms who pump several times a day. All Pump In Style Advanced breastpumps offer portability for discreet pumping anywhere.
The Backpack features a convenient built-in pump.
What is 2-Phase Expression Technology?
Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation phase - When babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression phase - After milk flow or let-down starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
- 2-Phase Expression technology with one-touch let-down button: Produces more milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum in the expression phase
- Daily use - double-electric breastpump: Designed for moms who pump several times a day
- On-the-go Tote and Backpack have a built-in pump
- The Metro Bag has a removable pump: For portable, discreet pumping
- Three stylish microfiber bags to choose from (On-the-go-tote, Backpack, or the Metro Bag): Holds everything you need to pump
- Battery pack (The Metro Bags is in a soft pouch): Lets you pump anywhere, anytime. 8 AA batteries not included
- Single knob speed/vacuum adjustments: For comfortable pump settings
- Removable cooler bag with contoured ice pack: Holds 4 breastmilk bottles and ice pack to keep breastmilk bottles cool
- All parts that touch breastmilk are made without BPA: Safe for you and your baby
- On-the-go Tote also features:
- Built-in bottle holders
- Tubing storage pocket: Help prevent spills and keeps tubing organized between pumping sessions
- The Metro Bag also features:
- Two sizes of PersonalFit breastshields
- Removable pump in a separate bag
- Work surface and mesh storage bags: For pumping and transport flexibility
Current Reviews: 1
Submited By: Kristina While on 08/03/2011
I cant rave about this pump enough. I love the backpack on it as its super easy to tote around. Because of its portabilit-
y I can use it when over at a friends... the cooler is very handy as well. This pump has been a saving grace while my twins have been in the NICU.