PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE SENSITIVE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT IT IS A FINAL SALE. NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS ARE PERMITTED.
Harmony is a single, manual breastpump designed for occasional time away from baby.
- 2-Phase Expression technology is proven to produce more milk in less time.
- The best selling manual breastpump.
What is 2-Phase Expression Technology?
Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation phase - When babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression phase - After milk flow or let-down starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
- Single manual pump: For occasional time away from baby
- 2-Phase Expression Technology: More milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum in the Expression phase
- Soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle: For comfort
- 24 mm PersonalFit breastshield: Other sizes available separately
- Bottle stand: Helps prevent spills
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are made without BPA : Safe for mom and baby
IMPORTANT: If you experience discomfort while pumping, contact a lactation professional. You may need a larger size PersonalFit breastshield to reduce the possibility of nipple irritation or injury. Call 1-800-TELL YOU. Make sure breastfeeding is well established before introducing a nipple
IMPORTANT: This product is a single user item. Use by more than one user may pose a health risk, performance questions, and voids the warranty What is Included
- 1 x Harmony breastpump
- 1 x PersonalFit 24mm breastshield
- 2 x 5oz/150mL breastmilk bottles with lid and stand
- 1 x valve
- Instructions for use
- Breastfeeding Information Guide
Current Reviews: 4
Submited By: Deborah Brouwer on 11/09/2009
Unlike cheaper pumps, this pump has just the right amount of suction so that you are never pinched or sore from using it. The normal pumping action is comfortabl-
e enough for me that I have never bothered to use the "two distinct pumping modes"-
; available with this pump. The difference is really just the way you push the handle to create shorter or longer strokes. Although I was initially hesitant to buy this pump because it is not electric, I have found that the difference between electric and manual is minimal. They both take about the same time to empty a breast and in both cases your hands are tied up because you are holding the pump. The advantage of a manual pump is that you don't need to plug it in, and you won't wake the baby if you are pumping near him or her.
Submited By: Erin Mother of 2 on 09/24/2009
Ive used this pump a handful of times. It was great for times when I was away from the baby and needed to express a bit to releive some pressure, and for pumping an occasional bottle. I wouldnt rely on it for large amounts of pumping as it could be time consuming. But great for occasional pumping.
Submited By: Jennifer Matsubara on 09/19/2009
Loved this pump. I would use it mainly to pump one or two bottles if we were going to be out for the day and it worked perfectly. It would only take about 5 mins to pump a bottle. Would definatley recommend it for small amounts of pumping.