An ideal way to clothe your baby and help the environment. Not to mention these are easy to use diapers.
Kushies creates and provides an innovative collection of quality baby products and accessories. We strive for excellence in all endeavors to ensure our most valued asset, the customer, the highest attainable quality and workmanship. Our commitment to unparalleled customer service is something we have proudly maintained for over 50 years. We take great pride in operating as a responsible company and an environmentally concerned member of our planet. Kushies has remained the worldwide market leader in reusable cloth diapers and accessories by refusing to compromise our quality mandate. 5 pack comes in an assortment of printed diapers that may or may not look like the one pictured below.
- Easy to use / no Pins: Fully adjustable hook & loop closure system, grows with baby
- Waterproof Exterior: Specially formulated waterproof barrier designed to withstand the rigors of multiple washing and drying while remaining supple. NO DIAPER COVER REQUIRED
- Ultra Absorbent: 100% Cotton Against baby's skin plus a special middle soaker layer for increased absorbency
- Built in Flap: 3 layer flap designed to increase absorbency when needed. Simply fold in front for boys, in the middle for girls. Kushies Washable Liners or Flushable Biodegradable Liners are highly recommended to increase absorbency and to assist with messy clean-ups.
- No Bagging or sagging: Form-fitted with concealed elastic at the legs for a snug fit
- 10-22 lb.
- Washing instructions:
- Presoak. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. DO NOT USE BLEACH.
- fold fastening tabs so they will not stick to other diapers in the washing or drying cycles.
Dimensions & Shipping
- Shipping Information: 6" x 5.5" x 4.4
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs
Current Reviews: 4
Submited By: Amy Schellenberg on 02/24/2011
We bought these AIO's and used them for a few weeks when my son was around 10lbs. I think they would work great after the "blow out" newborn poop stage but we got really bad leaks out the leg gussets. They appeared very well made, looked as though they fit comfortabl-
y and were not too bulky. Also a very good price for AIO's-
. We stopped using them quickly after we got two huge messes and feared we wouldn-
9;t be home when we got the next one. Perhaps on a baby with a different shape? Our little guy was always long and thin. My advice would be buy a single diaper and see if it works for you. Don't buy the 5 pack until you are sure they will work well for your child. It was a huge waste of money for us.
Submited By: Anita Andersen on 11/30/2009
I bought these diapers a month ago and LOVE THEM!!! I wish that I started cloth when my daughter was born. They are easy to clean and not as messy as people think they are. I bought a different brand from another store but they do not compare to kushies ultra. Kushies Ultra not only are absorbent but my daughter does not feel and look all bulky looking, she feels comfortabl-
e. They are soft and well worth the price, you know that saying you get what you pay for. In this case they are expensive but they do not compare to any other cloth diaper!! Oh ya I also use the washable diaper liners, helps keep the diapers from staining. I'd rather buy them every couple months then new diapers because they have stains all over them!!
Submited By: Mike Gismondi on 10/01/2009
These diapers worked great for us... no leaks and very affordable-