A NON-Toxic paint swab to capture and hold forever the foot or handprint of a child. Makes a great gift. One package is suitable for either one hand or one foot. Available in pink, blue or purple.
Imp Prints Co. opened in 1998 with their first product -- a non-toxic paint swab to capture and hold forever the foot or hand print of a child.
- Paint is acid-free and non-toxic
- Packaged in accordance with with ASTM4236-D
- Paint is easy to use and easy to wash up
- Paint is translucent so that an Imp Print can be made over text, leaving the text visible
- Package suitable for hanging
- Package dimensions: 3.5 x 6 inch
- Hover your mouse pointer over each of the thumbnail images below the larger image to see different views of this product
Current Reviews: 1
Submited By: Jodi E R on 08/05/2009
It is very difficult to get a little newborn-
39;s hand to unclench and be relaxed enough to use this paint. We went through 2 kits, and still did not get a satisfacto-
ry hand print. In addition, the paint seemed too thin and watery to get a good mark on the page. However, on the positive side, it was easy to clean off our baby'-
s hands and clothes (and everywhere else it landed).
, I would not recommend this product but am relieved it was so easy to clean after *attemptin-
g* to get a handprint.