Groclock HJ012 How do you get your children to understand when its time to get up? Simple, stay in bed until you see the sun! This updated version of groclock uses fun images of the stars and sun to communicate when to go back to sleep and when its time to get up. The groclock also comes with a beautifully illustrated book which helps to encourage children to stay in bed longer, which means more sleep for them and more sleep for you! No more getting up at 5am!. It is this combination of the simple glowing images and the bedtime story book which has already made the groclock a phenomenal success.
- glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate sleep and wake up time
- includes fun bedtime story book
- stars go out one by one during the night to show the passing of time
- option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday, weekend or night time and day time nap)
- optional audible alarm feature
- suitable from age 2+ years