Our top-rated Graco SnugRide Classic Connect 30 has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety, including side-impact testing, to help keep your baby secure from 4- 30 lbs. and up to 30 inches tall. Its LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base makes it easier.
- Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-30 lbs. and up to 30 inches
- Top rated by leading consumer magazines and publications
- SafeSeat Engineering - Engineered & Crash Tested to meet or Exceed US Standard FMVS213:
- Side Impact Tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the SnugRide® Classic Connect™ 30 has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system)
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak crash force approximately 2X Car Seat Standard
- Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base with on-base level indicator for hassle-free installation
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out
- Removable infant head support cushions baby’s head
- 3-Panel rotating canopy
- Compatibility with Classic Connect™ Graco strollers lets you create custom-built travel systems
- Weight without base: 7.5 lbs
- Weight with base: 15 lbs
- Dimensions: Depth: 27", Width: 16.5", Height: 24"
Care and Maintenance
- Machine-washable seat cushion
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
To Unbuckle Harness:
- Lift the lever and pull the shoulder harness straps to loosen the harness
- Tilt the top of the buckle toward the child’s abdomen
- Press in at the top of the red button
- Pull tongues out of the buckle
Harness Buckle Cleaning Process:
Turn the restraint over and push the retainer through the harness strap slot to remove the buckle from the car seat. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water upside down and gently agitate the buckle, pressing the red button several times while it is in the water. Do not submerge the harness webbing and do not use soaps or lubricants, only rinse the harness buckle with warm water. Shake out the excess water and allow the harness buckle to air dry. Reattach the harness buckle into the same slot and re-check harness for correct installation according to the car seat manual before use.
- Rear-Facing Only
- Rear to a Year - For infants 4-30 lbs and up to 30"