For the first time, Ergobaby gives parents the option of four comfortable and ergonomic ways to wear baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions.
With our unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with her spine in an optimal "C" position.
- STRUCTURED BUCKET SEAT - Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby's spine in curved "C" position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby's size & position.
- EXTRA WIDE VELCRO WAISTBAND - Exceptionally comfortable waistband can be worn high or low on the waist depending on preference and provides extra support for the low back.
- EXTENDABLE BACK PANEL - Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
- PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS - Helps evenly distribute baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
- SLEEPING HOOD - Provides support for baby's head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing. A parent favorite features.
- Age: 0-24 months
- 0-4 months (7-12lb / 3.2-5.5kgs): Must use Infant Insert (sold separately)
- 4-24 months (12lbs-26.9lbs / 5.5kgs-12.2kgs): Without Infant Insert - Use once baby can sit knee to knee in a frog-leg position in Carrier
- Everyday use
- Baby close and kissable
- Can nurse easily
- Baby faces in to avoid overstimulation
- Hood can hold a sleeping baby's head and provide shelter from sun and wind
- Baby's weight leans towards your center of gravity making her feel lighter
- As baby gets heavier, front carry can strain the back
- Curious babies sometimes prefer a front seat view of the world (facing out). You know your baby best
- Made of 100% cotton
- Machine washable