Pria 3 in 1 Convertible Car Seat Silver Charm
- From birth to 10 years old
- Rear facing 4-40 pounds
- Forward facing (in harness mode) up to 65 pounds
- Booster mode up to 100 pounds
- 5 headrest heights
Introducing the Pria 3-in-1 convertible car seat, babys first and only car seat. Surround your child in comfort and safety from the first ride home.
3-in-1 Seating System
With the Pria 3-in-1, you can take comfort in knowing that you will have a safe, comfortable car seat for your child, from birth to 10 years old. Children can ride rear-facing, from 4-40 pounds; forward-facing to 65 pounds; and up to 100 pounds in booster mode. It may be the only car seat you’ll ever need. Converting to each new stage is simple and intuitive, so you can quickly make car seat adjustments. It allows for a wide range of adaptability with its 3-position recline, 5 headrest heights, along with a QuickFit shoulder harness.
Superior Safety Features
Drive with confidence knowing that the Pria 3-in-1 is backed by over 30 years of European engineering and exceeds all federal standards, including CMVSS 213. GCell HX Foam side impact protection is built into the headrest to cushion the impact and protect your child around the head where it is needed most. In rear-facing mode, a padded Anti-Rebound Bar limits rotation in a sudden stop or crash. The QuickFit shoulder harness automatically raises the harness and headrest height to fit your growing child. Children grow at different rates so it is important to be able to adjust your car seat to keep safety where you need it, when you need it.
Easy In and Out of the Seat
Harness holders on the side keep the straps out of the way when placing your baby in the car seat. No more fumbling for buckles.
The Pria 3-in-1 provides the most comfort for your child during the journey. The car seat features self-wicking fabrics to keep your little one dry and comfortable in those hot summer months, while warm and cozy the rest of the year. The covers are easy to remove, machine washable and dryer safe.
- 3-in-1 seating system: rear-facing, from 4-40 pounds; forward-facing to 65 pounds; and up to 100 pounds in booster mode
- Side impact protection with GCell HX Foam protects your childs head where it is needed most in a side impact crash
- Rear-facing Padded Anti-Rebound Bar limits rotation in a sudden stop or crash
- In and out harness holders keep straps out of the way when buckling
- Premium, one click UAS system, with easy click-in for better installation
- QuickFit shoulder harness automatically raises the harness and headrest height
- Premium fabrics and padding provide the most comfort for your child
- Removable wedge for older babies, wedge to keep smaller babies (starting at 4 lbs.) snug and secure
- Removable infant head pilow and lumbar cushion provide extra support
- Seat pad and harness covers are both machine washable and dryer safe
- 2 easy-to-remove and dishwasher safe cup holders
- Meets or exceeds all Canadian regulatory standards including CMVSS 213, 213.1, 213.2
- Certified for airplane travel in rear-facing and forward-facing harness modes
- Machine washable, tumble dry seat pad
- 1 Year Manufacturer warranty
|Is on Sale||No|