No worries Mom and Dad, we are made disposing of dirty diapers so EASY. That is right. No more inserting, twisting or pushing. The Dekor Diaper Disposal Systems are truly hands free. Simply step and drop the dirty diaper into the diaper pail. The reusable cartridge makes changing Dekor refills quick and easy. The unique rubber sealed trap door traps in odors, keeping your nursery odor-free. There are no batteries or filters to replace either. The odor resistant ABS plastic is easy to use and clean, even using bleach won not turn the plastic yellow. The new attractive design makes it easy to fit any nursery style. Whether you select the Dekor for your baby registry or purchase as a gift for new moms, it is an easy to use product parents would be happy to use. Features
- Simply step on the pedal and the lid opens. Drop your diaper into pail and you are done.
- Unique trap door design prevents odors from escaping into your nursery.
- Contemporary, clean design for use anywhere in your home.
- Diaper Dekor refills hold many more diapers than the leading brand, up to twelve times as many!
- Made of durable scratch resistant ABS plastic that doesn't "pick up" odor.
- Use after diapers as garbage can, also great for kitty litter or in the garage.
- Holds up to 60 newborn diapers before emptying.
- Each Dekor Plus refill holds up to 580 newborn diapers
- Available in designer Kolors Pink, Blue, Sage, Black, and Gray
- The most economical refills when compared to Genie II Elite
- Dekor Plus is best suited for: one pail households, less frequent emptying, and light adult incontinence
- Measures 13.75 x 9.5 x 22.25 inches (W x D x H)
Current Reviews: 2
Submited By: Sharon Barke on 11/23/2009
I recommend this product for use with the Diaper Dekor Refills. I have purchased two of these disposal systems and am pleased with the results.r />
I have only owned a Diaper Dekor, so I am not able to speak comparativ-
ely to other diaper disposal systems out there, however, I am happy with:
-odors only happen long after I should have emptied the unit
-easy to wipe down/clean-
-easy to use
er can't get the door open and/or has no interest in doing so
lness: unit can later be used as a regular pop-top trash can if desired
As a side note, when my son was born, I purchased 3 boxes of refills (2 refills each box)...and that refill stash lasted me until he was 2. As his diapers get bigger, I am going through the refills a bit faster, but that'-
s to be expected. I don't know how often other competing brands need to be refilled.<-
I recommend this system!
Submited By: Leanne Mac on 07/20/2009
Very good at keeping odors out of your house. I had a Diaper Genie first and it was not as effective.