Creating a Registry
In order to create a registry, you need to create an account on tjskids.com.
click here to create your account now.
If you already have a user account set up with us, you must log in before you can setup your Gift Registry.
Please login to your user account, and click on ACTIVATE MY BABY REGISTRY BUTTON.
You will be redirected to the registry manager page where you will have to fill in the following information:
- Co-registrants first and last name
- Occasion date which refers to the shower date or due date
- Registry location which may be the baby shower location. This field helps to distinguish between registries with similar name entries
- Your preferred shipping method which refers to the easiest way for you to get the items.
- Please note: the preferred shipping method is not forced on the shopping cart and the purchaser is able to change the shipping method.
- Your message which is displayed at the top of the baby registry page.
After you have finished reviewing the information "Continue"
You are successfully activated baby registry function under your account.
Success! Copy your registry's number so your friends can easily locate your registry in the website
A registry can't be found if the registry is empty.
Click here to find out how to manage your registry.
You can visit any of our local retail store to create a gift registry.
Click here for local stores phone number and address.