Developed by a pediatric dentist Helps minimize the pressures inside baby's mouth. These pressures can sometimes create dental issues such as cross bites. Palatal pressure is lessened by creating an air channel that reduces suction and spreads apart when baby is sucking. This Patented Suction-Free Air Channel opens up as baby sucks for low pressure comfort.
- Patented suction free air channel that helps reduce suction and palatal pressure
- The soft, suction release bu pound spreads wider as baby sucks for low pressure comfort
- PreVent helps to lower the pressures that can create dental issues, such as crossbites
- The thin stem design is minimally intrusive on baby's mouth
- Stage one is for babies ages 0-6 months