The Revolution FLEX DUALLIE is the ideal all-terrain stroller for 2 children from BOB, the #1 jogging stroller. The front wheel can swivel for top maneuverability or lock for added stability. The state-of-the-art adjustable suspension system takes bumps in stride and the adjustable handlebar provides a perfect fit for all parents. Pair it with the BOB B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat by Britax to create the best travel system for your lifestyle. Features
- Swiveling-locking front wheel swivels to maneuver tight turns with ease or locks forward for increased stability when jogging or on rough terrain.
- Adjustable padded handlebar offers 9 positions to create the perfect fit for parents of all heights.
- State-of-the-art adjustable suspension system offers 3 inches of travel and 2 stages of weight support for an ultra-smooth ride.
- Easy 2-step fold for convenient transportation and storage.
- Travel system-ready when using the BOB DUALLIE Infant Car Seat Adapter (sold separately - available May 2016). Pair with a matching BOB B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat by Britax or with any other major brand car seat.
- Air-filled tires on high-impact polymer wheels make for a smooth ride whether on-road or off-road.
- One-hand recline adjustment lets you quickly lay the seat back with the simple squeeze of a button.
- Fully upright seating position so your child can see the world on all your adventures.
- Ultra-padded seat with ventilation and a five-point harness keeps your child comfortable and secure.
- Extra-large Low Boy Cargo Basket provides 15% more storage space so you can take everything you need when you are on the go.
- Integrated pockets store snacks, drinks and other necessities.
- Extra-large UPF 50+ canopies shield your children from sun and weather. Includes large viewing windows so you can keep a watchful eye on both children.
- Enhanced quick-release design makes it easy to securely attach or detach both the front and back wheels.
- Adjustable front wheel tracking helps correct alignment with a simple twist of the knob.
- Foot-activated parking brake secures stroller in the stopped position.
- Wrist strap provides safety while running and includes a buckle to lock the stroller closed when folded.
- Two-seat duallie design transports 2 children with a 50 lb weight capacity for each seat, yet is slim enough to fit through most doorways.
- Renowned quality and performance make BOB the #1 Jogging Stroller.
- Weight (Net): 33.1lb, 15.0kg
- Capacity: 8 weeks of age to 50 lbs / 22.7 kg per seat; 100 lb / 45.4 kg total, occupant plus luggage; from birth with the use of an Infant Car Seat Adapter and compatible Infant Car Seat. Maximum occupant height is 44in, 112cm. Do not exceed maximum weight or height, as stroller could become unstable.
- Frame Materials: High-strength aluminum alloy.
- Seat Material: Poly and dobby weave fabrics with water repellent coating and open-cell foam padding.
- Seat Care: Sponge area with a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.
- Seat Recline: One-hand adjustment, down to 70 degree from vertical.
- Suspension: Coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers provide three inches of wheel travel. Adjustable shock release knobs allow for two shock positions to fine-tune suspension for varying occupant sizes. Position 1: 0-40 lbs. Position 2: 41-70 lbs.
- Tires: Pneumatic tires with tubes and Schrader valve. Rear 16 x 1.75 inch, Front 12.5 x 1.75 inch.
- Front Wheel Hub: Thru-axle design for enhanced security. Quick-release lever for easy installation/removal without the need for tools. Sealed cartridge bearings for low maintenance and durability over time
- Rear Wheel Hubs: Quick-release levers for easy installation/removal without the need for tools. Sealed cartridge bearings for low maintenance and durability over time
- Wheel Rims and Spokes: High-impact polymer composite
- Adjustable Padded Handlebar: Choice of 9 position options, 180 degree range of motion
- Storage: 2 interior seat pockets, 1 large seatback pocket and an extra-large cargo basket underneath seat
Current Reviews: 1
Submited By: Kat Mitchell on 04/25/2016
This double stroller will be perfect for our new baby as we'll have a 21 month old as well, and already have the car seat adaptor! We have the single bob revolution and love it.