The Baby Ktan ACTIVE is made of a breathable hi-tech performance fabric that wicks away moisture and sweat, blocks over 90% of the suns harmful UVA and UVB rays, and provides a unique temperature control. Features
- Ergonomic positioning for healthy infant development.
- Evenly distributes weight across back and shoulders.
- Double-loop design slips on like a t-shirt.
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Positions: 6 Positions, from birth and up
- Weight Limit: 8-35 lb. (consult pediatrician for preemies)
- Machine Washable: Yes
- Matching Sash Included:Yes
Each person is shaped differently, and like clothing, some people may fit into more than one size or fall in-between sizes on the above sizing chart. The following additional sizing tips should be used as a guide to assist you in ordering the optimal size.
- If in-between sizes or unsure of sizing, SIZE DOWN
- If you are petite - 5ft. 2in. or under - SIZE DOWN
- Use pre-pregnancy size to determine carrier size
Did I purchase the correct size?
Female (US dress)
Male (US suit)
Up to 38
The Baby Ktan is meant to fit snugly to allow for stretch and will likely feel tighter than expected initially; however, this does not necessarily mean it is too small.
- When trying on the Baby Ktan Baby Carrier (without your child inside), the lowest point of the carrier should fall just below your chest and above your navel. When wearing your child in the carrier, the lowest point of the carrier may fall at your navel or waist, but should not fall below your hips.
- When carrying your child in the Baby Ktan Baby Carrier: if the lowest point of the carrier falls at or below your hips, choose a smaller size; if the lowest point of the carrier falls at your chest, choose a larger size.
- When carrying your child in the Baby Ktan Baby Carrier, if the carrier feels too loose (i.e., child feels insecure, legs are bumping childs body as you walk, or carrier easily slips off your shoulder), choose a smaller size.
- The size of the Baby Ktan Baby Carrier is not based upon your childs age or weight. The cross-stretch of the cotton knit fabric and the different carrying positions enables the carrier to grow with your child. Accordingly, you should not require a larger size as your child grows and develops from a baby to a toddler (up to 35 lbs).
- X-Small: 760921368305
- Medium: 760921368282
- Large: 760921368275