- The fold of the new City Select LUX is now 30% smaller and more compact than the fold of the regular City Select stroller, making travelling and stroing so much easier
- Folds in half protecting the inside of the seat from dirt and damage
- You can now fold the stroller with both seats attached
- The brake is now located closer to your fingertips and has two settings - decelerating and parking
- The handle bar extends about 1 inch higher giving tall parents ample leg room
- Added suspension to all four wheels makes quite a much smoother ride and push
- Comes with 5-point padded harness with a center release buckle
- The rear wheels are slightly larger and have a new design. They're 8 inches on the front and around, and then 12 inches in the back
- The front wheels are swivel, but can be locked straight for tougher terrain
- The wheels are filled with light weight foam instead of air. Never go flat again!
- Reversible seat with 20 different configurations (versus 16 from the older model!)
- Can take two infant car seats, two fulls size seats, or two bassinets (second seat and bassinets sold separately)
- Seat size stayed the same at 12 inches wide x 18 inches seat back x 21 inches from seat to the top of the canopy. The canopy is adjustable up to 3 more inches.
- If you add a second child, it is best to put the heavier child closer to you
- The one-hand lever recline that is very deep, but does NOT have a flat position
- Added new accessories: Stroller Board, Bench Seat, and Shopping Tote (sold separately)
- Fabric feels much softer and more expensive to the touch instead of nylony scratchy fabric they've used before
- Recommended for babies from 6 months up to 45 lbs
- Also features large canopy, mesh peekaboo window with magnetic closure, adjustable handle bar, large basket, large all-terrain wheels, and a hand brake
- Comes in four (4) colours with Black Frame: Slate, Granite, Taupe, and Port
- Stroller weight: 28 lbs (single) and 34 lbs (double)
- Weight limit: 45 lbs per each seat
- Seat width: 12 inches
- Seat to canopy height: 24 inches
- Handle height: 38.5 - 42.5 inches
- Rear wheels: 12 inches
- Front wheels: 8 inches
- Overall length: 43.5 (single) and 53 (double) inches
- Overall width: 25.75 inches
- Folded Dimensions: 30L x 26W x 12.5H inches (with seat)
Other Features LARGE CANOPY
ADJUSTABLE HANDLE BAR
- Features large three-panel UV 50+ canopy that goes down to the bumper bar providing a great sun protection
- Bumper bar can be purchased separately
- Large peekaboo window is made out of dark mesh which improves air circulation while still offering sun protection
- Magnetic closure on the peekaboo window (instead of a noisy Velcro) will stay open thanks to the additional magnet at the end of the canopy
- Adjustable telescoping handle bar, meaning you can pull it up. It goes from 38.5 inche up to 42.5 inches from the ground offering plenty of leg room for taller parents. This is 1 inch more than a previous model.
- The shape of the handle bar is a little bit more squire now, but it is still covered with rubber. While rubber cover might not be as nice to the touch as foam, it is more durable and easier to clean.
- There is a medium size pocket located on the back of the seat. You can use for small items like phone, keys and wallet.
- It comes very useful since there is NO parent console or a cup holder included.
- No big change, but the adapters for the second seat got a little upgrade. Before, you had two wholes in the frame which you had to cover when not used. Now, the covers are built into the frame which gives it a much sleeker look and it's much easier to get the adapters in and out.
- The adjustable foot rest is 9.25 inches and has four different positions.
- Great when you can lift up the foot rest and providing your little baby with more room to stretch their little legs.
- Roomy and easily accessible from every angle
- Has two zippers in the back that you can unzip to make it even larger
- Fits two large diaper bags
- In the double mode the second seat goes to the front of the stroller
- The hand brake has been updated and now is located directly on the handle bar instead of being on the side of the frame
- Can be used to reduce the speed of your stroller when you are going down the hill by slightly squeezing the lever
- Baby Jogger gives a lifetime warranty on the frame of the stroller and 1 year on small parts and fabric. Click here for more information.