The HiLo chair is evolutionary
from 6 months to 6 years old child.
In high position, with tray-on, use it as a normal highchair. With tray off, slide it under a kitchen counterisland.
In low position, take off the tray and slide it under a standard table ∑ Higher than a normal chair, no need for a booster ∑ This position offers a wider seat.
Very easy to clean surface, no cracks where food can stick.
The extra resistant nylon wheels make it easy to move the chair around. Gently grip the tray with one hand, tilt the chair slightly backwards and pull to move.
- No blocking system required
- Easy on the wooden floors
- Elegant detail
- While designing the seat we carefully studied the anthropometric data (body shape) of children between 6 months and 6 years old, because we believe their seating needs to be very different. That's how we came up with the duo function solution which offers comfortable seating for both babies and older children.
See? No cushion! We made it easier for you by not incorporating a cushion. Now there is nothing that can get dirty, nothing to wash and let's face it, your baby will be wearing a cushion anyway, the diapers. However, we did design the shape of the molded seat to provide optimal seating comfort.
- No cushion that can gets dirty or wet
- Comfortable molded seat
- Easy to clean surface
- Non-slippery surface
- Perfect 12 degree seat angle
- The design and shape of the armrests help keep your child securely seated as they make it difficult to lean outwards.
- Armrest are securing the child
- In high position it increases chair's stability
- In low position, when the chair serves as a booster, armrest are enveloping the child and prevent fallings.
- It is very easy to switch from one chair function to another as there are no screws to adjust or pieces to take apart. To change from Hi (baby chair) to Lo (kid chair) just pull out the two aluminum buttons on each side of the chair simultaneously, push the seat forward and tilt upright.
When your child is a bit older and you are using the Lo (kid chair) position, there is a convenient footrest at your child's disposal.
- No screws to take apart
- Takes 3 seconds to switch position
- Feedback sound when the locking position is "on"
- High position: is ideal for sliding, barstool-style, under kitchen island counters
- Low position: the booster seat fits neatly under the edge of a standard dining table.
- The chair legs are foldable in order to minimize storage space.
- Beech solid wood parts
- 1-inch thickness
- 4 ply of water based varnish
- Metallic insert (cross-dowel) for durable structure
- Removing the tray is easy. Just pull the small coated fabric tabs up and over the aluminum fasteners, and then slide the tray off. We opted for coated fabric tabs for increased tear and crack resistance.
- No complex mechanism that can brakes
- No cracks where food can stick
- Unbreakable laminated fabric material tabs
- Resistant aluminum button
- As easy as fastening a pair of jeans
- The tray lip keeps liquid on the tray and reduces the risk of things tumbling down. (If your child has decided to throw broccoli, he will though)
- Tray has a soft depression to prevent liquid falling on the child.
- Tray surface easily washable with soft soapy water
- Soft touch tray surface
- SBS material with soft plastic lip
- No phtalats or lead
- To help keep baby put we designed and incorporated a clever crotch bar to the tray.
- Soft molded shape
- ABS resistant material
- Attached to the tray
- Instead of a 5-point seat belt, we opted for a 3-point solution. Our reasoning is that the chair will or should not be moving at high speed!
We focused on two main aspects: making your baby feel comfortable (we donít believe in tying the baby up) and providing you with peace of mind (we donít want the baby tumbling down).
- Adjustable seat belt
- Seat belt can easily swivels from high position to low position.
- Can be detache and is machine washable
- Comfortable waist padding
- MADE IN CANADA
- Seat - Low density polyethylene
- Tray - SBS
- Legs - Beech Plywood
- Mecanisms - Solid Aluminium
- High position 17.6 X 24 X 36 inch
- Low position 17.6 X 24 X 30 inch