Baby's first sensory development toy! Stimulates each of baby's senses!
- Sight: the dark and contrasting spots all over Sophie the Giraffe's body provide visual stimulation and make her easily recognisable to baby. She soon becomes a familiar and reassuring object.
- Hearing: her squeaker keeps baby amused, stimulates his hearing, and helps him to understand the link between cause and effect.
- Taste: Sophie the Giraffe is very flexible and has lots of parts for baby to chew (ears, horns, legs). She is perfect for soothing baby's sore gums when teething and is completely safe.
- Made of 100% natural rubber and food paint.
- Touch: Sophie the Giraffe is perfect for baby's small hands. She is very light and her long legs and neck are easy for baby to grip. She is very soft to touch, just like baby's mummy, stimulating soothing physiological and emotional responses.
- Smell: the singular scent of natural rubber (from the Hevea tree) makes Sophie the Giraffe very special and easy for your child to identify amid all his other toys.
- from Birth.
Current Reviews: 9
Submited By: Julia Bradley on 05/31/2011
It's worth it! My daughter wasn't too interested in Sophie until she started teething, then it was the best thing going. She has now figured out how to make it squeak, so she has so much fun with it now.
Submited By: Jennifer Simmons on 04/12/2011
Spend the money. This thing was my son't favorite toy. I have no idea why, but he loves it.
Submited By: scott sharp on 01/14/2010
My son also really enjoyed chewing on this toy. He started at about 3 months and didn't stop till he was a year. It was easy for him to hold and provided many part to chew on. He did manage to gag himself a couple times on the long legs, but he is a pro at that sort of thing. I think he found the rubbery texture and sound quite satisfying when he was chewing. It is a safe natural toy too, which is a plus.