Storkcraft Tuscany 4-in-1 Crib
The Storkcraft Tuscany crib provides the ultimate in versatility and value. Its fixed-side construction ensures rock-solid stability while its ability to convert from a crib to a daybed, toddler bed and finally to a full-size bed provides great value.
- Solid wood, veneer and wood construction.
- 3-position mattress support.
- Converts from crib to a daybed, toddler bed and full-size bed; metal bed rails for full-size bed (sold separately).
- Permanently attached instruction sheet.
- Meets all US and Canadian safety standards.
- Fixed side construction for added stability.
- Mattress sold separately.
- Stages: 4 (Crib, Day Bed, Toddler Bed, Double Bed)
- Convertible to:
- Day Bed: Conversion rails are included.
- Toddler Bed: Conversion rails are included.
- Double Bed: Conversion to Double size bed requires the metal bed rails which are sold separately.
- Storage: Not available.
*This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order.
** Available in Special Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for Special Orders.
Current Reviews: 1
Submited By: Sara Nicholson on 04/22/2011
First Time Parents --Amazing Crib!! It took my husband and I just under an hour to construct. Easy to follow instructio-
ns. The only issue we had with building was trying to put the last rail in (the front rail), it was difficult to fit the one side with wooden doweling piece in since everything else was already in place. With some adjusting, we were able to get it.
I am not that tall (5'4) and was afraid that I might have problems reaching in the crib but with the newborn setting it was perfect height for me. This crib looks really classy and elegant when finished and it didn't cost that much. It's more on sears website so I would defenitley purchase from here! It's a sturdy, well constructe-
We can't wait to see our little munchkin in the crib!