With the latest innovative features, the Revolution CE is perfect for any city experience. Coolly maneuver tight spaces and crowded places with the revolutionary swiveling front wheel or lock it in place for increased stability at faster speeds. Trust the state-of-the-art suspension system, ultra-padded reclining seat and adjustable five-point padded harness to keep baby comfortable as you explore. If your little one is not quite ready for the roomy, comfortable seat, the Accessory Adapter feature quickly secures a BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray when she is older. The Revolution CE easy-fold, lightweight design makes it simple to transport and store in the city.
- Swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability.
- Locks forward for increased stability jogging or when the terrain turns tough.
- Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage.
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride.
- Accessory Adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray.
- Ultra-padded, adjustable reclining seat for enhanced seating comfort.
- Five-point padded harness keeps your child comfortably secure.
- Multi-position canopy adjusts for protection against the elements.
- Large viewing window lets you keep an eye on your baby.
- Lightweight alloy wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes are durable and compact.
- Low Boy Cargo Basket provides plenty of undercarriage storage.
- Additional space in large seatback pocket. Internal seat pockets provide great place for snacks and toys.
- A simple twist of the front wheel tracking adjustment dial keeps you rolling straight.
- When engaged, parking brake helps secure a stopped position.
- JPMA* safety certified
- Material Frame: High strength chromoly and aluminum alloy
- Harness Style: Padded 5 point harness
- Reclining: Adjustable seatback recline, down to 70 degree from vertical
- Canopy Style: 5 position toggle system with a 125 degree range of coverage provides ample protection from the element
- Storage: 4 interior mesh seat pockets, 2 large pockets on seatback and large Low Boy Cargo Basket underneath seat
- Open Dimensions: 40H x 25.3W x 51.4L (inch)
- Weights: 23 lbs
- Weights Capacity: 70 lbs
Dimensions & Shipping
- Estimated Ship Dimensions: 35 x 22 x 14 (inch)
- Estimated Ship Weight: 25 pounds
- **This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. A separate shipping charge will also apply.**
- NOT Available for gift wrap
Current Reviews: 2
Submited By: Marijana Kraljevic on 09/14/2011
This is a fabulous stroller for us so far. I had the BOB Duallie prior to the new 2011 design and I loved that stroller too. The new single CE is very easy to use with the car seat/remov-
able adapter, easy to push and very light, goes great ANYWHERE including the beach. The back is much better now as it's more firm for your child to sit up and more comfortabl-
e versus the slouching of the old models. I also bought the warm fuzzy and can't wait to use it, it's so warm and comfy on a cooler day. And the canopy is just wonderful. Fully covers my son so he can sleep in a darker environmen-
t, and also protects his eyes on sunny days-I just don't understand what other parents do with those strollers that have short canopies! I'll be getting the snack tray when it's available too. Wouldn't mind a bumper bap with the stroller but I think the snack tray will suffice. Also wouldn't mind a slightly bigger basket but you can't have it all. I have the console (extra) and it's great for holding drinks for my older children and keeping my cell/keys handy and zipped up. Overall I am a huge BOB fan and when I had my third after twins it was a no brainer to get a single BOB after having a great experience with the double BOB. Also, side note, BOBs are easy to sell later especially if you keep it in great shape.
Submited By: Alexis Boothby-Young on 05/30/2011
After owning atleast 7 different strollers, I wish I had bought this one first! It is so easy to steer (even one handed). My older son will sit by the foot rest if he gets tired of walking and is comfortabl-
e there and it is still easy to push. I was hesitant about the price of the bob but it is so worth it! Even the accessorie-
s are worth the price.