phil&teds Dot is the smallest inline stroller in the world yet it's fully featured, lightweight and compact with a full size seat. The Dot inline stroller is a single stroller that can adapt to become a double stroller with addition of a doubles kit second seat, thus growing as your family grows. Dot has many unique features including: Customizable color liner; Zip off fabric for easy cleaning; new tail free 5-point harness for easy adjustment and less clutter; Bonnet style sun hood with visor and peek-a-boo flap; All-plastic footwell for easy cleaning; Lightweight, slim and nimble with 23.5" wide body and 10" wheels to navigate any type of space including curbs with ease. Doubles kit second seat offers a sleep ideal, one-hand recline and can be used with a car seat attached to the stroller. Scroll below for even more inside detail about the all new Dot from phil&teds.
Yet with a FULL size seat
- So compact, with no compromise on a huge seat for little junior!
Super slimline (59cm wide) with nifty 10 inch wheels
- Easy to maneuver through tight spaces – doors, elevators, walkways and metro gates.
All new snug carrycot (and zip off fabric)
- dot’s fabric removes easily for cleaning, and to achieve a gorgeous pram look with the new snug carrycot (sold separately).
Personalise your dot with mix & match accessories
- Choose from a range of coloured liners and carrycot hoods to get your look…
Sleep ideal, one hand double kit lay back!
- dot is also safety certified for carrying
one child in the back and none in the
One hand fast fold
- dot has an innovative one hand fast fold which enables you to quickly fold the buggy in one smooth action, pop it in the car and get going. The simple pull & slide release is safely out of junior's reach, yet still convenient for you.
Main seat recline to lie-flat!
- The main seat reclines for a comfortable ride to a lie-flat position (best for newborns, and still brilliant when they're 4).
Ventilated seat performance system
- dot's ventilated seat performance system is contoured to provide increased postural support. Super-comfy
Safety certified for back seat riders
Tail free harness
- Ensures there are no 'dangling', loose strap ends.
- Dot is compatible
- Graco, Chicco, Peg Perego, and Maxi-Cosi car seats with use of a travel system
- Newborn to 5 yrs
- 5 point
- Product weight: 26 lbs
- Wipe clean
- Width: 23 inch
- Folded (wheels off):
30 x 20 x 9 inch
- Folded (wheels on):
30 x 23 x 10 inch
- Main seat: 44lbs
- Double kit: 33lbs
- Safety Certified EN1888:2005 - Europe
ASTM F833 -11 - USA
AS/NZS 2088:2009, CPN8 Aus/NZ
There are currently no product reviews.