Introducing Medela's newest breakthrough Freestyle is Medela's first hands-free, double-electric breast pump. It's the performance you expect from Medela in an innovative pump that fits in the palm of your hand and includes thoughtful features that provide true mobility, freedom and flexibility. Inspired by pumping moms freedom is born.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS A FINAL SALE DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS ITEM. NO RETURNS AND NO EXCHANGES.
- Hands-free accessories - provides the freedom for true pumping mobility.
- Rechargeable battery - allows for 3 hours of pumping time per charge.
- Small and lightweight - weighs less than 1 pound and can fit in the palm of your hand.
- 2-Phase Expression technology smart and powerful pumping that is proven to mimic a baby's natural nursing pattern and get more milk in less time.
- LCD screen, digital display lit screen provides a digital display that can also be used as a nightlight for those late pumping sessions
- Memory button allows mom to save her favorite pumping pattern for ease and efficiency for the next pumping session
- Cute tote bag holds pumping essentials and more. All of the coordinating accessories are removable, so tote can be used separately
- What's Included
- Freestyle Breastpump
- 1 set of tubing
- 2 SoftFit breastshields
- Breastshield spare parts kit
- Support belt & extension
- Hands-Free kit - with replacement parts
- Breastmilk feeding and storage set (4-5 oz. containers and lids)
- Power cord & charger.
- Cooling element.
- 1 Rechargeable battery.
Current Reviews: 4
Submited By: Rachel Lammers on 10/09/2010
This is probably the best pump you can buy. I found it worked great. I was impressed by how long the unit held a charge (several days). It was very portable. I had to buy extra breastshie-
lds though, as mine warped a bit with washing (you cannot put the breastshie-
lds in the dishwasher-
) and one shield got punctured. I also had to buy extra bottles. The handsfree option was complicate-
d, and I never used it as I used a "pump-
ease" (google it) pumping bra which was far superior and easier to use than the handsfree mechanism this pump came with. I had problems with milk supply, and so I used this pump daily for almost a year - it continued to work great the whole time, and I will hopefully be able to use it for any other children I might have. Im very glad I bought this product, despite the price.
Submited By: Mike Gismondi on 10/01/2009
My wife found this pump to be very good. It's compact and longlastin-
g. It performed much better than the loaner we had from the public health nurse and we especially liked the travel cooler bag!
Submited By: Angela Griffin on 09/28/2009
I love this pump! It was efficient and compact, a nice change from other pumps I tried. Although it is expensive, it's worth the money to have a pump with a memory feature!r />
On the downside, the hands-free thing didn't work for me, it was awkward and not worth the time it took to hook it up. It was not the quietest pump I have tried.
l a good buy!