Introducing the Brand New G+G105 Texada stroller. This is a highly innovative design with trendy single front lockable wheels, ergonomic frame design, and a new no-pinch frame fold mechanism.
G+G105 Texada stroller is a truly functional lightweight umbrella stroller that takes Design, and function to another level.
- Uniquely designed zippered side windows, and the zippered canopy to help increase air flow during those summer months.
- Canopy and the footrest to be all enclosing to help keep your baby shaded from the sun, and safe and secure.
- Large diaper bag style pocket on the back of the canopy that allows you to store your phone, wallet, and keys, along with some essentials, a bottle, and diapers for baby.
- Designed to accept all car seats, and included a safety strap to secure the seat in.
- 4 position, one hand recline.
- Unique Footrest enclosure.
- Carry shoulder strap included.
- Auto Fold lock.
- Front bar is not included!
NO-COST INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
- Rain cover.
- Car seat security strap.
Warranty: 1 year on frame and 3 months on fabric
- Recommended Use
- Child Age 0 to 5 years
- Max. Weight Limit 50 lbs / 22.5 kg
- Stroller Dimensions
- Open (L x W x H) 25 x 20.5 x 41 in. / 63.5 x 52 x 104 cm
- Folded (L x W x H) 42 x 12.25 x 13 in. / 107 x 31 x 33 cm
- Front Wheel Diameter 6 in. / 15.25 cm
- Rear Wheel Diameter 7 in. / 18 cm
- Number of Wheels: 6
- Tire Style Front - EVA / Rear - EVA
- Lockable Swivel Front Wheels: Yes
- Ball Bearings: No
- Brake Type: Rear Brakes
- Seat Depth 9 in. / 23 cm
- Seat Back Length 18.5 in. / 51 cm
- Seat Width 12.5 in. / 32 cm
- Harness Type: 5 Point
- Adjustable Footrest: Yes
- Footrest Length: 7 in. / 18 cm
- Removable Bumper Bar: Yes
- Recline Positions: 3
- Max. Recline: Full Recline
- Reversible Seat: No
- Height Adjustable Shoulder Strap: Yes
- Handle Style: Umbrella Handles
- Height Adjustable: No
- Handle Height: 41 in. / 104 cm
- Reversible Handle: No
- Pop-out Sunshade: Yes
- Peek-a-boo Window: Yes
- Ventilated: Yes, on sides and back
- Head Clearance: 21.25 in. / 54 cm
- Total Canopy Coverage: 29 in. / cm
- Over-Extendable Canopy: Yes
- Suspension Style Full Suspension
- Suspension Material Spring
- Fabric Type: 600 D Nylon
- Car seat Compatible: Yes
- Car seat Requires Additional Adaptor: No
- Bassinet Feature Included: No
- Extra Storage Pocket: Yes
- Shoulder Carrying Strap: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Auto Folding Lock: Yes
- Shopping Basket Volume: 200 cu in. / 3.25 litres
- NOT available for gift wrap
Current Reviews: 1
Submited By: Heloise Smith on 12/05/2012
I absolutely love this stroller! I had been researchin-
g the best "trav-
ot; stroller there is in the market and concluded that because of its lightweigh-
t and compact features the best would be an umbrella stroller. I have never even considered buying an umbrella stroller (as we have the Peg Perego skate AND a Chariot jogger/bik-
e trailer) but especially now that my daughter is 2 years old, it is the stroller I use the most.
I walked into TJ's looking for a Maclaren Techno XT but they didn't carry the brand. Honestly though, with all the complaints about Maclaren I saw online, I was hesitant that was the brand I was going to invest on. The Guzzie and Guss Texada is so well made, from the material used to the simple features such as the adjustable footrest and the flat recline- it's a bonus it has a built in diaper bag at the back attached to the canopy... OH and don't get me started on the canopy! With the canopy and the foot rest, this stroller is capable of fully enclosing the child completely from the sun! Another bonus: the wheels are much larger than pretty much ALL umbrella strollers I've seen. The Texada compared to the Maclaren is like a freaking Bentley to a Cadillac! And NO I do not work for Guzzie and Guss! LOL! But I should though eh ;)