The SnugRide Infant Car Seat has a 5-point harness, EPS enegery absorbing foam, and a stay-in-car base that the seat quickly and conveniently clicks and locks into. Your baby rides comfortably thanks to an infant head support and the uniquely designed carrier handle makes carrying her comfortable too. With your infant nestled snug in her SnugRide Infant Car Seat, you can both relax & enjoy the journey.
- Convenient, stay-in-car adjustable base
- 5-point harness helps keep Baby secure
- EPS energy absorbing foam
- Removable infant head support cushions head and neck
- 180 Degree rotating canopy shades your child from any direction
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps ensure correct installation
- Comfortable handle makes it easy to carry
- Removable, washable seat cushion
- LATCH equipped for easy installation
- Rear-facing only
- For infants 5-22 lbs and up to 29 inch
Current Reviews: 3
Submited By: J. Gruen on 10/19/2009
I just bought this car seat but already think it's amazing because it's really light and compact. Unlike other car seats I have carried and put in my vehicle, this one is narrow and doesn'-
;t require you to move your front seats up in the car. I think my baby will love it. Plus it clips in to our Graco swing for added convenienc-
Submited By: Andrea Sampson on 08/09/2009
This is a great car seat. It is lightweigh-
t, and durable. It is great quality for what you pay for it. We bought it so we could attach it to any kind of stroller because we had someone else buy the stroller for us and we love the car seat. I don't have any complaints and I would recommend this car seat to anyone.
Submited By: Leanne Mac on 07/30/2009
The Graco Snug ride is a very good infant car seat. I had twins so I was looking for a car seat with high safety standards but also a lower weight since I was going to be carrying two of them. It was easy to get in and out of the van with them. My only bad thing about them was I found the handles sticked making it hard to move up and down.