Award-winning. Comfortable. Functional.
This award-winning design holds your baby in an ergonomic, natural sitting position. The padded waist belt ensures baby's weight is evenly distributed between your hips and shoulders while the adjustable, cushy padded shoulder straps provide you with ultimate comfort. In any color or print, the Ergobaby Original Carrier is the perfect choice as you embark on everyday adventures.
- 100% Cotton shell and lining
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and waist belt
- Large storage pocket
- Adjustable hood
- Machine washable
- Comfortable for Parents: Baby’s weight is evenly distributed between the hips and shoulders
- Ergonomic for Baby: Baby is cradled in a natural sitting position
- 3 Carry Positions: Front, Back and Hip
- Baby Weight Range: 7-45 lb/3.2 – 20 kg (Newborn with Infant Insert)
- Stitching: Reinforced at all fabric intersections for extra durability
- Shoulder Strap Length Range: 24 - 44 inches (61cm-112cm)
- Waist belt Circumference Range: 26-55 inches (66cm-140cm)
- Shoulder Strap Padding: 1 inch high density PU foam
- Large Zippered Storage Pocket
- Machine washable
- Designed in the USA
Current Reviews: 9
Submited By: Scholastica Au on 04/06/2010
Great baby carrier. Love the extra padding on shoulder. I haven'-
;t started using it until baby is 4-5 months. I got the infant insert but didn'-
t like it. My husband loves it too.
Submited By: Tracy Ziolkoski on 12/12/2009
LOVE this carrier! I have tried on every carrier out there (slings, snuggli-
39;s, bjorn, ect) and none of them were as confortabl-
e!! My daughter LOVES it too (we got it when she was 3mths old as my snuggli was hurting my back due to lack of padding and support, she is now 7mths old and falls asleep everytime shes fussy and we are out!!) Excellent carrier and I would HIGHLY reccomend the Ergo to any parent to be!!! Its great because it looks great on moms and dads doesnt look to small on dads and is not too big to look cumbersome on moms!!! 10/10
Submited By: cheryl ramoas on 12/07/2009
We got this when my son was about 5 months old. It was perfect for travelling-
. It put him to sleep and kept him close. We tried ring slings before this and found that they were too fussy. This was perfect. We\'r-
e so glad to have it around for our next one!