Automotive Safety Innovation. Now For Your Child. Foonf is Clek’s no-compromise convertible child seat – introducing revolutionary safety technology, innovative convenience features, and recyclable. The Revolutionary REACT — Rapid Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology — Safety System Reducing the forces transmitted to your forward-facing child in a frontal collision by up to 40%. Foonf is rated up to 40 lbs. when installed rear-facing and engineered to protect in side-impact collision. Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings
Energy-absorbing foam-lined headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision. Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers
Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child. Anti-Rebound Bar
In rear-facing mode, Foonf’s anti-rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child’s head from impact in the case of a collision. Rigid Sub-Structure
Foonf is reinforced by a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
Designed for Comfort and Convenience + Styled to Match Child’s Individuality Featuring Clek’s signature Rigid-LATCH installation and a narrow width profile,
Foonf actually makes a parent’s job easier.
- Rigid-LATCH Forward-Facing Installation
- Over 80% of child seats in North America are not used properly. Hands down the easiest forward-facing installation in its class, Foonf’s Rigid-LATCH system makes proper forward-facing installation effortless.
- Improved Rear-Facing Installation in Smaller Vehicles Unique design improves rear-facing installation in smaller vehicles by taking up less fore-aft space.
- Integrated Magnets Keeps harnesses open to make taking your child in and out easier.
- ExtraPadded Seat Cushion Additional layers of thick foam padding make for comfortable rides and protects against numb-bum syndrome!
- Smooth Recline Foonf includes an easy-to-engage, smooth recline function, making each ride more comfortable.
- Crypton Super Fabrics Permanent protection against stains, moisture and bacteria. The only thing this fabric doesn't resist is easy cleaning. Fabrics are removable too.
- Approved for use in Aircraft
- Dimensions and Weight:
- seating depth: 12.5 inch
- seating height: 22.5-26.5 inch
- harness-slot height: 10.5-17.5 inch
- width: 13-17 inch
- for-aft measurement in rear-facing: 33 inch
- height measurement in rear-facing: 25.75-28.5 inch
- seat weight in forward-facing: 32 lbs
- seat weight in rear-facing: 36 lbs
Child Height, Weight and Age
- 25-43 inch
- 14-40 lbs
- can hold head upright unassisted (approx. 6 months)
- 30–49 inch
- 20–65 lbs
- 1 year and walking unassisted
There are currently no product reviews.